Being nude at home for the doctor and or nurse Family Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Oct 13, 2012 at 10:50 PM

Lovely stoiries elsewhere about going to the doctors. Any stories about them coming to your home and finding you nude?
  • 5Comments

• View author's info Posted on Nov 24, 2012 at 09:42 PM

Hope you or the boys stimulated him.
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 19, 2012 at 01:39 PM

Quoting smilingsun:

the doctor asked me to spread their butt cheeks as he inserted the enema hose into their holes. i think he may have wondered why their man pussies were not as tight as he might have thought.

Interesting. How did you explain!!!
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 17, 2012 at 10:28 AM

Nice one. What were you up to!!!
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 15, 2012 at 07:53 PM

My one time was a few years ago.
    Had badly twisted ankle. Very swollen. Had it strapped and on crutches. A few days later wife was just going out for her morning walk when male nurse turned up. Wanting to check up on me. I was still in bed, naked as always. She showed him in and he told her not to worry and go for her walk. I told her not to hurry and to do her full hour. She gave me a kiss and left.
    I slipped my leg out from under the duvet. He asked if i was shy. I replied no and he promptly pulled the duvet off of me. He said that he could see from my all over tan that indeed i was not shy. He asked if i would be more comfortable with him being naked. I replied that he was more than welcome. He quickly striiped off and sat on the bed, his twitching penis matching mine. He settled my leg on his thigh and took the strapping of. After a quick examination he cleaned it with some medical wipes and redid the strapping.
    Stroking my thigh he asked if i was getting any pain. I replied sometimes but a quick rub soon relieved it. He laughed and said that often worked but a slow rub was better. I said yes, i did prefer a slow rub. He retrieved some more wipes, held my erection and slowly cleaned me. He cleaned himself and got onto the bed. I slid down a bit and he began to stroke my cock. He soon moved down and slid his mouth over me. As he slowly began to suck i reached out and began to rub his cock.
    He was soft and warm and it didn't take me long to shoot my load into his throat. He continued sucking for a bit and i pushed him down so that i had a better angle to wank him. It took a little time but he eventually unloaded a couple of strings onto his chest. We played with each other for a few minutes than he cleaned me and himself, got dressed and left.
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 15, 2012 at 07:09 PM

Thanks for your reply. Was the doctor nude?
Follow - email me when people comment