Caught Masturbating? Family Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Apr 28, 2008 at 09:10 AM

A few years ago my father came over from Europe to help me with my house. Being a life long nudist I didn?t have any problems with being nude around him and we were both very comfortable with it. Well one day, it being so beautiful out, we decided to take a break and I told him I was going to sunbathe on the sun lounger on the deck for a few hours. He said he was going to go and take a nap. Well being alone and in the mood, I was happily enjoying a nice masturbation session when suddenly my dad walks right past me and proceeds to park himself at the outdoor table not six feet away from me. Of course I immediately stopped what I was doing but decided it was futile to turn over and conceal my erection, I mean he had obviously seen me in the act. For his part my dad just looked at me, complemented me on my tan and just smiled at my obvious state of arousal. The point was that after an hour or so I felt so completely comfortable being erect around him that I ended up masturbating to orgasm right in his presence and never felt any guilt or shame about it. My dad for his part just said something about me feeling better now and we then we went out to have an early supper. I have to say that while I have had many sexual happenings in my life, I think that this was the most erotic experience I have ever had.

Now have you ever had a similar experience with one of your parents?
  • 10Comments

• View author's info Posted on Oct 26, 2017 at 03:15 PM

I have been a home nudist living with my mother since I was 20. Mom and I are not sexual with each other. But, that said, she has seen me with erections many times. Mostly morning woodies. At first, it was unintentional, but over time I realized she didn't seem to mind, so I just stop hiding or leaving if I got an erection. I've even had short conversations with mom while sporting an erection. I am not a walking boner by any means, but at least I know mom won't freak out if I happen to have an erection and she see's it. 

• View author's info Posted on Nov 01, 2016 at 06:48 AM

I used to masturbate all the time. When I was 11 or 12 we went to the store. I waited in the car, and the urge hit me. I pulled out my dick and jerking off. Little did I know a male cousin of mine came up to the window and scared the shit out of me! He saw what I was doing and said "Oh I guess you want some privacy." I couldn't finish what I started. Another time my mom took me to J.C. Penney's. I had to go try on a couple of pair of pants. I got this massive urge to whack off, so I did. I shot at least 3 feet, and my load hit the mirror and just ran down real slow.  then my mom ask me how the pants fit! Out of breath I told her just fine!

• View author's info Posted on Dec 18, 2014 at 07:52 PM

I have been caught masturbating numerous times......I don't care who sees me, so I do it when the urge hits me. Beaches, hiking trails, nudist clubs(adult and family) Had many good group sessions with lots of other males as a result.

• View author's info Posted on Aug 31, 2014 at 12:53 AM

Daughter and I don't hide it. It's not like getting caught.

• View author's info Posted on Jul 06, 2014 at 11:42 AM

The panties in my pictures i have borrowed from my 45 year old sister :) She always let me borrow from her :) She also buys panties for me :) 

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Nov 29, 2013 at 03:34 AM

I was about 13 or 14. At that age, a boy is nothing but hormones with feet. I was in desperate need of relief so I went into the bathroom, turned the lock and pulled the door to. I dropped my pants and shorts and faced the mirror over the sink. I could look in the mirror and hit the sink when I finished.

I was rubbing slowly, trying to make it last, but at that age, there is no"making it last". I was on the verge of finishing when I heard a noise to my left, and there was mom in the door. Then I shot. I was aiming for the sink but hit the fawset, mirror, sink, wall and floor. At that age, a boy ejaculates about a quart. I wanted to die. She just turned and walked away. I would get embarrassed just getting erect with mom around  and all in a few seconds, she had seen me erect, playing with it and ejaculating.

I avoided her for as long as I could. All she ever said was"Did you clean the Mess?" All I could do was hang my head and say"Yes ma'am". As far as I know, she didnt tell anyone.

I am so happy that she didnt start yelling and screaming as I have heard of others doing.

I swore that I would never get an erection again. That promise lasted untill I saw the neighbor lady cutting grass in shorts.

• View author's info Posted on Nov 22, 2013 at 11:30 PM

I've lost78 lbs in the past few years, and feel so much better.  But, when I was more chubby, I'd wank off whenever I could - anywhere.  In the garage, bathroom, kitchen or while driving.  Acutally did it in a K-Mart dressing room while trying on swim trunks.  Just had to JO - it felt Sooooooo good.

• View author's info Posted on Nov 17, 2013 at 02:10 AM

so who has the pleasure and see you wank off, they are lucky,bob,
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 09, 2008 at 11:14 PM

Living my life as a nudist ..my parents would visit me alot...Knowing my lifestyle...they both have seen me masturbating to a climax.
  • View author's info Posted on May 04, 2008 at 11:31 PM

When I was younger in my teens-early 20's I had major issues about my body image/nudity and masturbation. One weekend when I was 20 I was home on weekend army leave. I was having a bath and dad offered to wash my back for me. I plucked up the courage to try and talk with him about my problems in not being able to masturbate to completion, nudity issues in the army etc. Anyway, as I finished my bath I stood up to dry myself, not aware that I was half aroused. Dad took a look, picked up a wet wash cloth, dropped it over my erection and said "Keep at it son, you'll get there" and a couple of months later I did.
Follow - email me when people comment