First Experiences Family Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Feb 11, 2013 at 07:36 PM

Being nudists at various ages we have all touched, either accidentally or on purpose, another person of the same or opposite sex.  As children we have touched our mom’s boobs, played with our own genitals as well as those of our parents, siblings and/or friends.  My question to the group is what was your first sexual experience not including touching or fondling with the same and/or opposite sex and who was it with (friend, parent, sibling, etc) and how old were you.

I remember when I was 8 a family friend stayed the night.  I was sleeping on the floor in my room while he had the bed.  The noise he was making kept me awake and I asked him what he was doing.  He told me he was masturbating and I asked him if I could watch.  He turned the small lamp on next to the bed and I knelt beside him watching him pull on his dick.  He told me he had a surprise for me if I wanted it and I answered him ok.   He said I should put my mouth over the tip when he told me to and I would get the surprise.  I have seen my mom do this to dad many times but I still didn’t know what surprise he was talking about.   When he gave me the signal I lowered my head and did I ever get a surprise.  I was definitely startled but it wasn’t bad.  Years later my sister talked my mom into showing us how to do that without pulling on it.

• 6Comments

• View author's info Posted on Oct 26, 2016 at 10:58 PM

I first when nude walking when my exs mum caught me walking with her dildo in her room whilst watching a DVD of her playing with herself and she walked in on me and she made me do what she said or she was going to tell her daughter so she made me drive down to a bush track where she made me walk naked with her and she had her. Two hfs meet us there where she made me put on a show for them as what I was doing in her room and it was my first time naked in the bush with three ladies all ages 50+ and I loved it and they had there way with me and I loved it and. Too this day we still all go naked bush walking 

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Oct 26, 2016 at 10:58 PM

I first when nude walking when my exs mum caught me walking with her dildo in her room whilst watching a DVD of her playing with herself and she walked in on me and she made me do what she said or she was going to tell her daughter so she made me drive down to a bush track where she made me walk naked with her and she had her. Two hfs meet us there where she made me put on a show for them as what I was doing in her room and it was my first time naked in the bush with three ladies all ages 50+ and I loved it and they had there way with me and I loved it and. Too this day we still all go naked bush walking 

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Sep 21, 2014 at 06:26 AM

I have with my sister, however it has been awhile

• View author's info Posted on Sep 18, 2014 at 01:30 PM

Woolands2010

Are you fortunate enough to still use yor tongue on your mother and sister?

Do you use any other body parts to p;easure your mother and sister?

I hope you are still enjoying your mother and sister!

• View author's info Posted on Sep 14, 2014 at 05:39 AM

When I was 7, I was showed how to use my tongue on my mother and my sister

• View author's info Posted on Apr 29, 2013 at 03:50 PM

I started going nude, alone at home around 10.  Had a friend that was a few years younger and we'd have sleepovers every so often, but also played indoors a lot in his fantastic basement.   We'd build a "fort" out of the couches and pillows.  Started playing with each other and going nude in the fort.  I started getting erections around 11 or 12 and he'd suck me to bursting.  His little pecker would get a bit erect, but not able to be called an erection.  I did hold it while he pissed and we laughed about that.  Finally unloaded in his mouth one day and I thought he was going to throw up.
Follow - email me when people comment