Friends Family Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Nov 16, 2005 at 02:34 AM

Hi!

I am just looking for normal naturists from around the world to chat to and maybe visit in the future. It doesnt matter whether you har male, female, couple or family as long as you are genuine naturists. I am not looking for sex and I am not gay.
    Looking forward to hearing from you!
    Stefan
  • 11Comments

• View author's info Posted on Nov 18, 2012 at 03:46 PM

looking to meet new friends and chat.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 16, 2012 at 05:20 AM

Quoting bobbyj1957:

barb how open are you with your kids? incest in family is awsome

You are a sick, sick man. Just because Barb has a daughter, there is no need for comments like that. Not every one is a perverted idiot like you.
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 29, 2006 at 03:05 PM

Hey JustBarb...i wish you luck with your dilema. I hope both sides will eventually agree. that nudism is not wrong, and nothing wrong raising a child as a nudist. I havent been a nudist very long, so i never had the problem of children being involved, they are both grown and on their own......good luck to you...........Tom
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 23, 2006 at 05:15 AM

Havent been on much lately so wanted to stop in and say thank you to everyone. I've been to a few sites and gotten some very good info in case the way I choose raise my daughter ever becomes questioned. She will be 6 next month, still very young and acceptable of new things. She thinks its just the best idea Mom's ever had :)
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 08, 2006 at 05:33 AM

Barb,

Sorry to hear about your seperation and I do wish you the best. The nudist lifestyle is a great lifestyle and a great way to start is to look up the web sites for AANR (American Association for Nude Recreation) and TNS (The Naturist Society). Both good organizations that will give you a ton of information and good advice about family nudism and how best to get started and to discuss the topic with your daughter. Please keep us informed as to how it works out for you.

Cheers and hugs!
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 06, 2006 at 02:53 AM

Just wanted to thank everyone for the wonderful advice, and to add that I've changed my name as Jerry & I aren't together right now. We've been separated for a little while and have decided to leave it a-t that for now. I still hope to be able to raise my daughter in nudist lifestyle, and hope her father & his new family will become more open-minded about this.
    Thanks again
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 04, 2006 at 11:11 PM

Hi Stomper. the kids are 3, 4, & 5 one lil boy & 2 girls. Problem is both ex's are trying to fight for full custody so far with no real reason to get the kids. But we live in a back-woods old fashion area where nudity is really frowned upon. So our biggest fear is proving in court that we are not perverts, just simply want to be able to be "free" in our own homes, and eventually resorts & camping as well. Hope that covered everything. And thanks everyone for the advice
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 01, 2006 at 10:28 PM

Well,you didn't say how old your children are,but the last advice was very good.Also you didn't mention sexes.As a parent you know your children best and you should be able to talk to them.As far as your in laws or exs are concerned,don't worry to much.It's YOUR family.If you use the information within your disposal you'll be fine.Be nude,be happy!
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 01, 2006 at 12:20 PM

Thanks so much Csmith - We will do that an hope maybe this will open their eyes a bit
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 01, 2006 at 04:03 AM

JerysBarb write:
    We are trying to slowly introduce our combined family to the idea that naked is not wrong (2 kids from his previous marriage, 1 from mine). Anyone got suggestions on the best way to deal with the ex's? Very closed minded and dont think they'd understand the beauty behind being one with nature.
    Thanks ;~)

HI jerrysbarb.One of the best way to do this is to get in touch with AANR and ask for information from them.It will help you explain the benefits of nudism/naturism and might open there eyes.
    Alot of people think that nudism is nothing but sexual thing and that nudist are nothing but perverts.They are probably worried about pedofiles as well.They don't relize that people all around the world who involve there family kids included in the lifstyle.So with info from AANR you may be able to explain to the them that nudism/naturism is a family event an is treated is such.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 31, 2005 at 05:38 PM

We are trying to slowly introduce our combined family to the idea that naked is not wrong (2 kids from his previous marriage, 1 from mine). Anyone got suggestions on the best way to deal with the ex's? Very closed minded and dont think they'd understand the beauty behind being one with nature.
    Thanks ;~)
Follow - email me when people comment