GETTING BACK TO NATURISM Family Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Apr 26, 2010 at 08:59 PM

Hi everyone, am a divorced mum of two daughters aged 9 and 11. I have been on naturist holidays some years ago with some girlfriends before i was married. Now i want to get back into the Naturist lifestyle, but this time i have my Daughters to consider, Any other single Mums / parent in the same position, any tips or ideas on how to handle it would be most helpful. By the way i am and was always BI but now 99% towards females. Thanks xx
  • 2Comments

• View author's info Posted on Apr 28, 2010 at 12:46 PM

Thanks yea like i said nudity around home is common place, and as for the kids the only kinda public nudity they have done is a the changeing room and showers at the swimming?pool, but it is the same as at home with their friends, cousiins and aunt (my sis) they have been nude in front of females up to now. Its when it comes to boys and men at the Naturist camp/beach am not sure how they would really cope with it. And yes they know where they are going they think it will be fun. So i was just wondering how other parents coped with it the first time most of all. Thanks for any advice. XX
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 27, 2010 at 11:01 AM

I would hope that your daughters know about your nudist leanings and that they are used to seeing you and each other nude, if not it is sure time to get them started. I'd suggest maby an at home nudist weekend might be in order?
    The sexuality issue is another thing and how you handle it is mostly your affair(sic). They may already know or suspect but less harm would be done being honest and forward with it. wishing you good luck
Follow - email me when people comment