I'm taking my family to a naturist resort for the 1st time Family Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Dec 29, 2008 at 11:39 PM

Hi all. I get the feeling 2009 is going to be simply great.

Last weekend I decided I would visit the Katikati Naturist park for a day visit to see if it was somewhere suitable to bring my family. Well I had the bestest time esp as I made friends with a couple who invited me back to their tent for a couple of beers .

It was simply an awesome day as I spent most of it either in or around the pool or in the spa and basically just mingled with the other campers.

Didnt get home till later that night and after I told my wife all about my day she turned to me and said "Thats it tomorrow we are going to buy a decent size tent and then we will go camping there for a few days in the New Year"

So we did and come New years day My wife, four yr old son and I are going camping.

This is especially great as my wife has never been nude in public before.

HAPPY NUDE YEAR EVERYBODY
  • 3Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jan 27, 2009 at 12:58 AM

Had yet another great time at the Katikati Naturist park. This time My wife and I stayed in a caravan and spent two days and two nights child free.

Caught up with some friends we had made over New Years and meet some new friends who we hope to see again.
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 05, 2009 at 11:25 PM

Well my family and I are back and we all enjoyed it so much we have already booked in for the next long weekend and also Easter.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 30, 2008 at 06:29 AM

WELCOME HOME MY FRIENDS. WE'RE ALL VERY
    GLAD YOU HAVE DECIDED TO JOIN US.......
    FRANKSAN
Follow - email me when people comment