UK Family Family Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Sep 16, 2005 at 07:54 AM

Hello,

I am planning on traveling to the UK this summer for work and would like to stay with a nudist family while I am there. I am a very friend, caring, loving, kind, out going, active, athletic person. I am new to the full out nudist lifestyle but have been a secret nudist for a will.

If there are any family, freinds, male, or females in the UK how would not mind putting me up in there houe or know of somewhere I could stay for cheat please mail me. I am willing to pay for my stay ot your house.
  • 7Comments

• View author's info Posted on Aug 09, 2008 at 06:13 PM

do you have some work ready for you ?
    if you do do then it would be a good idea to say "WHERE" you are working...

not the exact "company" or "place" but a rough area....
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 28, 2008 at 05:12 PM

hi im the same was also brought up in a decent nudist family as well, would love to chat fto more nudist familys or ppl form nudist families as well from anywhere
  • View author's info Posted on May 08, 2007 at 04:40 PM

Hi i'm from England and was brought up in a naturist family in a loving and caring and liberal environment. My family are also being brought up the same way. Do you fancy having a chat?
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 04, 2006 at 09:14 AM

Hi again, is there anyone from the uk that would like to have an open minded french male as a close friend? i'm from Paris; where it's still so hard to find naturist (women,families,couples). so maybe that in uk there is more and not so shy and stick people. Paris is only two hours away by eurostar.
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 04, 2006 at 09:14 AM

Hi again, is there anyone from the uk that would like to have an open minded french male as a close friend? i'm from Paris; where it's still so hard to find naturist (women,families,couples). so maybe that in uk there is more and not so shy and stick people. Paris is only two hours away by eurostar.
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 06, 2006 at 07:58 PM

dhello did you found any interesting contacts/meeting...?
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 19, 2005 at 05:46 PM

Hello,

I am planning on traveling to the UK this summer for work and would like to stay with a nudist family while I am there. I am a very friend, caring, loving, kind, out going, active, athletic person. I am new to the full out nudist lifestyle but have been a secret nudist for a will.

If there are any family, freinds, males, or females in the UK how would not mind putting me up in there houe or know of somewhere I could stay for cheat please mail me. I am willing to pay for my stay ot your house.

thanks

Also if you know of anyone who is a nudist or not and would be welling to put me up. I well pay or work for my stay. I am a very good and clean kid.

I am also great around children of all ages because I have grown up in a big family with still many young children, I also babysit and plan on becoming a teacher. I am a very good teaching person and a good kid all around.
Follow - email me when people comment