What has this site turned into? Family Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Oct 13, 2009 at 04:57 PM

¿ Recently the posts have been about family letting their children watch them have sex, and sex with others, open masturbation in family conditions and just today, one poster indicates he is having sex, or I should say he is abusing he grand-daughters while his wife is away in the states for two year.¿

This is a nudist site, which has nothing to do with incest, sex with others, or sex period.¿ When my member ship is over, I will not renew it.¿

¿ Where are the moderators for this site, they should be monitoring subjects and not allowing them to be posted.¿

¿ WAKE UP MODS.

¿

• 7Comments

• View author's info Posted on Nov 09, 2009 at 06:50 AM

Kinda tells you why "Naturists" are sick and tired of nudists huh? Not that we NAturists don't have a few bad apples too-just that those "Naturists" that were into all this sick stuff left the "Naturist's Way of Life" and have turn over to the "nudist lifestyle". Wish aanr and other organizations would finally make it clear that there is a difference between a "way of life" and a "lifestyle"! But then they (mods too) worry more about membership $$$ than the image that now Textiles use against Naturist when seeing nudists and bad behavior on public beaches and other venues. There is no room for incest and all this sex stuff in families or with any child. To say there is, is to condone evil itself. And those that argue for/about it are either "blog trolls", or truly sick people-or both. So much freedom that you have no freedom is not what makes societies healthy-you need some common rules of basic decent behavior. They save the species-ours seems to have forgotten that "fact".

¿

to me-Wayne, you are right on target. Not enough folks, Naturists OR nudists "rant" about this really sick topic that is all to prevalent in the Naked Society AND the Textile world.

¿

good things to you-Steph

• View author's info Posted on Nov 04, 2009 at 09:23 AM

just put in a friend request for you in NS. Hope to hear from you soon.
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 30, 2009 at 05:39 PM

No worrys Wayne..we all have to vent and rant once and awhile lol.We all have our beliefs as well to and I agree that some should stay out of the posts.
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 23, 2009 at 04:23 PM

amandamc87,¿ you are right of course.¿ I have seen it on other sites also, just makes me sick to see that some choose to post and boast.¿ i just had to voice my opinion and state my philosophy.¿¿ It may have come out as a rant, but, hey, we all have our individual beliefs; and mine is;¿ I have no tolerance for exposing childern to sex in any manner.¿

¿

¿ Wayne

• View author's info Posted on Oct 23, 2009 at 04:18 PM

¿ OK,¿ I am in the blind.¿ What is NS?¿ the sister site??

• View author's info Posted on Oct 19, 2009 at 10:53 AM

It doesn't matter where you go or what site you go to for nudists your still gonna run into this type of thing.So why PAY for a membership when you know your gonna get the same routine and experiences.This site is EXACTLY like their sister site except hey charge a membership fee lol.
    And for Brianp....NS is back up and running,it did not get into any trouble or anything..its baback the same as ever.
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 17, 2009 at 12:54 AM

The sister NS site got into trouble due to the lack of moderation, it had in part turned into the the happy hunting grounds of the 'Penis Brains' 'Sex Seekers', and to some extent those with interests in 'Incest' and 'contacts with underaged Girls and Boys'.

The sites are both being monitored for activities that breach standards conduct.
Follow - email me when people comment