What the hell is wrong with people? Family Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Oct 13, 2009 at 07:08 PM

Are there any true nudist on here? Anyone that thinks it is ok to display sexual behavior in front of a child is just sick. If they accidently walk in is one thing but to leave ur door open or promote sex is ridiculous. I have been a nudist for 17 years and think most of you have no clue about nudism. If ur not true nudists get off the site...this is a site for true nudist not fake.
  • 11Comments

• View author's info Posted on Sep 20, 2011 at 09:22 AM

How can anyone say that it is o.k. to have sex infront of their children. Masturbation is part of growing up but NOT with your family or in front of your family. I have been nude for most of my adult life and never once wanted to be sexual in any way with my family other than my then husband.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 18, 2010 at 03:06 PM

I hope that this site is for those who just want to explore their fantasies as well as for those who claim to be true nudists. IF NOT...then we really are inundated with some strange and potentially dangerous freaks. Our children, our most precious gift and our future could be in danger from these people. Fantasities, well everyone has them, but what seperates us are those who will act them out and those who just dream. We nudists are being victimized by the actions of a very few sicko's. Being nude does not mean jumping on each others bones. It never did. Don't let this site become a dumping ground for those of you who don't know the difference.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Nov 17, 2010 at 08:21 PM

Well brain and susan ya'll really need to learn to read better and do the number. before making a statment like ( it seem like this is coming from the U.S.) when we know the real story. There or more poeple UK in jails in Thailand and Camboa for child sex and uk only a few year ago move the age up for sex with kids to 18. As for as the number. I when back and check out. 1 out of three was from the U S and 1 out of 2 was from UK. I do agree with ya'll about what should be done, but what I have also find out most of them are just acting out there dreams and most of so call family are again just BS men.
  • View author's info Posted on May 30, 2010 at 09:50 PM

It seems to me that this thread topic is a lightning rod type for getting untoward attention. There are many other threads and topics here that get somewhat less hairy. In a forum, like this which holds the possibilities such as this does it is only reasonable to understand that a wider ranging variety of opinions and ideas will emerge. Along that line perhaps we could simply permit each others feelings and express our own without actually stepping on the rights and/or privileges of another. As for sexual contact with children, That is agreed, is improper. As for what one sees or displays where youth is present is into an area that grows more gray with each new answer and question.
  • View author's info Posted on May 14, 2010 at 08:51 AM

I have to agree, I came to this site several years ago to meet other families for advice on raising my daughter in a nudist way, and to be accepting of her body. But all I find lately are men asking me if I have sex in front of my kids, or posts on the forums about parents who help their kids masterbate.

I guess I'm an "old school nudist" as another poster worded it? I prefer the freedom that comes with not having to wear clothing, but its not sexual in any way. I do plan to talk with my daughter openly about sex, masterbation, etc but it most definately will not be a family activity! Its something to be done in private, with your partner not family members.

(just my thoughts)
  • View author's info Recommended Posted on May 09, 2010 at 11:01 PM

Yes these are exhibitionists.. and hopefully don't follow through on their fantasies...
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 20, 2009 at 02:31 PM

Quoting nakeemon:

DTGOBARE,

?? MAybe you might want to examine being a "Naturist", like in OLD SCHOOL NAKED SOCIETY. this new perverted form of "Naturism" they call "nudist" is nothing more than a bunch of Textile sexual monkey's-(sorry monkeys). You are so very correct in your dis-approval of this behavior. me too!

I'm kind of new to this site and was only introduced to nudism in August at a nude beach(why wasn't i shown earlier??lol), but reading this thread is the first I've heard of a difference between the terms 'naturist' and 'nudist'.

Which one is the term that describes my interest in all of my new-found self-nakedness, which has nothing to do with sex or perversion? Just want to know the correct lingo so that I am seen as legit.

From what I've been reading about decoys on this site a few minutes ago, i probably shouldn't become a paying member.
    Setbacks are gonna make my first visit to a resort difficult.
    Foiled again!
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 09, 2009 at 10:56 AM

DTGOBARE,

¿¿ MAybe you might want to examine being a "Naturist", like in OLD SCHOOL NAKED SOCIETY. this new perverted form of "Naturism" they call "nudist" is nothing more than a bunch of Textile sexual monkey's-(sorry monkeys). You are so very correct in your dis-approval of this behavior. me too!

• View author's info Posted on Oct 31, 2009 at 09:28 AM

I'm with you dtgobare, there are very wierd people on this site! I joined the site in the hope of finding a normal female partner and all I find are fake women and perverse people, I have just made sure with the office that I am not billed for future membership

• View author's info Posted on Oct 15, 2009 at 12:41 AM

If the site continues to pretend to be a Nudist/Naturist site rather than a sex site; perhaps it would be better if it was closed down permanently.

We do not regard reports on the sexual activities of those involving youngsters acceptable. Perhaps we have got it wrong but it seems that most of this activity seem to be based in the USA? Could well happen elsewhere, but at least they do not boast about it.

Brian and Susan, East Anglia U.K
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 14, 2009 at 04:00 PM

Quoting dtgobare:

Are there any true nudist on here? Anyone that thinks it is ok to display sexual behavior in front of a child is just sick. If they accidently walk in is one thing but to leave ur door open or promote sex is ridiculous. I have been a nudist for 17 years and think most of you have no clue about nudism. If ur not true nudists get off the site...this is a site for true nudist not fake.

I totally agree with you dtgobare.¿ It appears that this site has turned into an incest site, what with parents allowing their kids to watch them have sex, and one grandfather infers he is having sex or at the very least abusing his two granddaughters.¿

I see no problem in a nudist household and occasional erections, and when asked by the kids, give them an explanation they can understand.

¿Maturbating in front of them or teaching them to masturbate or encourage them to masturbate in front of the family is totally wrong.¿ Sex has it's place and it is not infront of the children, that to me is a private thing and should be done behind closed doors at home.¿

¿

¿

Follow - email me when people comment