being accepted as the only nudist in your family Family Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Sep 24, 2012 at 06:11 PM

IVE BEEN GOING NAKED AROUND THE HOUSE SINCE I WAS 14,IM THE ONLY NUDIST IN THE HOUSE,MY MUM STILL TELLS ME I SHOULD PUT SOME CLOTHES ON AND USED TO TRY AND MAKE ME PUT SOME KNICKERS ON AT LEAST,MY DAD ALWAYS SAID IT WAS UP TO ME,IF I WAS HAPPIER NUDE HE HAD NO PROBLEM.mY BROTHER WAS 9 AND SO HAS GOT USED TO SEEING ME NUDE  HE THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY AT FIRST ,NOW HES 17 HE TELLS ME HES HAPPY TO SEE ME NUDE ALL THE TIME. DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY STORYS OF BEING ACEPTED AS A NUDIST BY CLOTHED FAMILY MEMBERS?
  • 9Comments

• View author's info Posted on Oct 21, 2014 at 07:11 PM

I STARTED GOING NUDE around the house in front of my non nudist mum and sister at 17, i just walked in infront of them naked bar for a towel ,told them i was going start going naked around the house but using thetowel to keep my front covered so i did not embarress them .Both of them said unless they could see me full frontal they dont know if they would be embarressed or not. So i said well are you ?dropping the towel. i stayed naked then  they both got used to it after a few days. I was nervous to do this at first but knew i had to do something to be naked as much as posible.Once i walked through that door and they could see i was naked bar the towel ,the nerves went  and i was glad i done it .when i dropped that towel they looked well suprised  and they had a giggle as well .As i said though there used to it now .

• View author's info Posted on Sep 05, 2013 at 03:40 AM

Quoting tgf1993:

chances are, i am the only nudist in my family and they just don't know. whenever i'm home alone (which is pitifully rare do to a 23 year old brother that almost never leaves the house) or when i'm the only one awake, i'll just be naked around the house. i know my mom doesn't care much so i'll be in just shorts around her. haven't gotten the nerve to try being nude yet though.

What's the big deal about not going nude in front of your brother? I'm sure in earlier years, you have both seen the other nude at some time or other. If he is the only one there, give it a try. Who knows, he may be a closet nudist like yourself, and stays home waiting for YOU to leave so HE can get naked. Just start going naked in the house while he is there and see what his reaction is. He may just jon in with you.

• View author's info Posted on Sep 04, 2013 at 10:01 AM

chances are, i am the only nudist in my family and they just don't know. whenever i'm home alone (which is pitifully rare do to a 23 year old brother that almost never leaves the house) or when i'm the only one awake, i'll just be naked around the house. i know my mom doesn't care much so i'll be in just shorts around her. haven't gotten the nerve to try being nude yet though.

• View author's info Posted on Jun 14, 2013 at 05:42 PM

hello...this is pete. I really appreciate your story. I have always been a skinnydipper and love being naked whenever possible.As a small child I can remember removing my swimming trunks when I was on holidays. This was pre-teen days of course so I must have just loved the sensation at that time. As a teen I used to take my clothes off when swimming and hiking...even walking home from university through some islotaed parkland I would do the same. My family weren't and still aren't nudists. I was caught naked at home by my Mother and sister when I lived at home on one occasion there. Nothing was said..I think they were trying to ignore it or id notknow what to say. I never asked for permission to be naked around the house...my regret now is that I didn't...lol
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 08, 2013 at 12:58 PM

I was 14 when I started going nude at home in front of my family. We'd been on holiday and I had spent most of my time in a bikini and sometimes topless on the beach. When we came home I had a great tan - but obvious tan lines too which I thought were ugly. So as it was the school hols, I asked my mum i she minded if I sunbathed without my bikini in the back garden. As our garden was fairly private, she didn't object at all. It felt a bit awkward at first being nude in front of my brother, but once he got used to the fact I was nude it felt like the most natural thing in the world. I was actually quite a shy teenager until that point and this really brought me out of my shell. I never spent long periods of time around the house in the nude as I could sense my family were a uncomfortable with that, but going nude in the garden on a hot sunny day (when we had them!) was never an issue. I hoped people would join me but no one ever did. It was just me. So when I met my boyfriend and future husband who was raised as a naturist, it was great as I could finally experience social nudism.
  • View author's info Posted on May 13, 2013 at 10:46 PM

I grew up in a similar family environment.  Neither of my parents a comfortable with nudism, and my brothers just though I was wierd.  I used to "crash" my parents social gatherings be running down to say Hi naked.

By the time I was 6 or 7, Mom was less amused.  I ended up being naked only in my room, or grabbing naked time when no-one was in the house.

Once I was out on my own, I figured screw it.  It's my house, it's my rules.  When I moved to Arizona, I started to do more things outside naked - mowing the lawn, working on the car, and eventually hiking.  If it was over 80deg, I was naked.
  • View author's info Posted on May 11, 2013 at 08:02 AM

my lady and i like to b nude  when possible. .  her  sis knows , shes seen us nude,weve even invited  her to join us, but she sez its not her thing ..  wed like  to invite our  neice to  go check out  a local AANR  place with us. .how do we do it?

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Apr 29, 2013 at 06:29 PM

Many people (parents) just do not understand how good it feels.  Nude is good, not Crude.
    The good Lord made us nude o enter this world and there is more respect from nude people
    than I have ever seen from others.  It's not a sexual thing, it's enjoying the textile free life which
    I try to enjoy each and every day.  Take care and stay Bare!
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 25, 2012 at 06:39 AM

for years i tryed to hide it from every one else in the family an go off on my own lil missions to beaches an woods and just meet people who didnt know anything about my personal life and just excepted me as a naturist when i was out and about nude, my family still think its abit strange but they say each to there own, and now if they come round to mine they know more than likley il be nude and they are fine with it,
Follow - email me when people comment