is it only discusting people in here? Family Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Sep 24, 2011 at 05:40 AM

I was looking in the family section and hoped to see some regular families... But almost all topics are about sex and children... in the same topic.. Are there anyone in here that have a family and dosen´t have any sexual interess about their kids? huh...
  • 3Comments

• View author's info Posted on Oct 09, 2011 at 07:34 PM

We're in the process of converting part of our farm to a family friendly naturist day use park. With a few motorcycle friendly campsites. There are exactly ZERO public clothing free sites anywhere near us, closest free beach is 5 hours by car and another hour by boat.

I've actually moved a friend down here to help with security. He has the same tolerance for perverts that my family has, absolutely none. And, he's a cop. A German cop at that.

It is rather sad (not to mention annoying) that we have to keep the kids away from the computer and guard their safety at supposedly safe venues. Be glad you are not in the States, even adults are hassled at many of the public clothing optional beaches. Not all of us are there to "get some strange".
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 29, 2011 at 08:31 AM

Yes I think that kids shold be naked too, what scares me is all the topics about children and sex or things that is in the same area..

After reading topics in this webpage I´m not sure that I want to introduce my kid to this lifestyle at all... not when the % of people for incest and pedophilia is this high. I didn´t know this world... In our familys case, we are only one happy family enjoying nude life in the nude beach..
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 26, 2011 at 07:01 PM

My stepson and his girlfriends knew that our home was clothing optional. Was never much of an issue, after a bit of initial shock the girls would be used to seeing nude adults at all hours of the day and night. Hot tubbing or just a warm evening it was not uncommon for the girls to be nude as well. Not that big a deal.

Our new place out in the country is part textile, part clothing optional, part fabric free. Pool and hot tub are no clothes allowed, lint messes up the pipes and pumps. Exceptions will be made for our 4 year old grandniece and her mother. IF our niece decides that the little girl isn't ready for social nudity. Pond and surrounding 20 acres are clothing optional, gardens are clothing optional, pagan grove is clothing optional.

The kids are off limits. Period. It can be hard not to look, but everyone gets used to it and eventually the nudity is a non-issue.

Never really understood the fascination this site has for incest and pedophilia.
Follow - email me when people comment