real nudist families Family Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Mar 24, 2008 at 09:20 AM

we just returned from a family nude vacation in st martin with our two daughters 15 and 12.we luv to chat with other nudist families but so far have met none in here.most r just room fakes with a photo or two of someone else they download and try to say it is their family!!!we do not post our kids pix as any real nudists can understand.as a nudist dad i do enjoy chat and phone with other real nudist families but i am thinking i am alone in here???
  • 3Comments

• View author's info Posted on Dec 20, 2008 at 05:40 AM

we are a nudist family are we were till our son moved in with his girlfriend
    we would love to chat with other genuine nudists
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 13, 2008 at 04:55 PM

as you well know reemlin we are a genuine family and us too are getting fed up with fakers and swingers this is a naturist site for godsake im sure there is other sites out there for swinging.we have been accused of being fake by someone who we have never even spoken to i bet they are fake as well....lol
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 11, 2008 at 01:25 PM

It could be a nice meetingplace here but indeed to many fake identities. It's 2008, so the excuses like "cam is broken" "computer is too old" "i have dial up..." well we heard them all. As nudists on a chatsite, nudie pictures only will not do. So to the few genuines: you know what to have to know for sure: don't get trapped. Or go offline and meet in real life only: best confirmation there is.
    Anyone else real here?
Follow - email me when people comment