sex education for naturist families Family Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Nov 17, 2013 at 05:54 PM

I was wondering with naturist families how does one pursue sex ed?  I thought it would be easier since there is no body shame.  And seeing their parents naked is no big deal and even natural.  I read certain articles that with naturist children that they know sexual functions much earlier than textile children. 

One female teenager (a naturist since birth) was at a sex ed class.  People were awkward in discussing sex, but she pretended she didn't know and ask questions for the awkward students.  She said being a naturist gave her more body confidence than she would have.

Is giving "the talk" easier and you can do it much younger than the typical 12 - 13 year old age range?

• 17Comments

• View author's info Posted on Sep 20, 2017 at 12:45 PM

It's definitely easier.  My son is twelve now, so he already has a good idea of the mechanics of things.  He was 10 when we had, "the talk".  He has seen me nude since birth so there was no issue having him take a closer look at my vulva to illustrate.

• View author's info Posted on Aug 22, 2017 at 01:53 PM

Quoting chanak:

Thanks!  I thought it would be easiler to talk about it because you see body parts all the time.  A textile child or adult might be shocked at the appearance of breasts and gentiles.  They would have a better idea of where they came from or reproduction.  I have been a naturist for years and I was wondering raising children in the naturist environment would be an advantage.

It is easier. 

My daughter had seen both parents nude from birth.  When we went to a full naked home life when she was about 2, we got to be nude around and with her daily.

When it came time to have the "bird and bees" talk, there weren't really any surprises there.  It was a lot easier than I thought it would be, and I imagine even easier than it is for textile families.  We didn't have to "divert" by using "birds and bees" analogies.  We were sitting in the living room naked, and the interaction of the penis and the vagina was explained.  My daughter didn't have to "imagine" anything since everything was "out there."  So she understood the concept on the spot.

Talking with textile families, and their "troubles" dealing with sexual concepts and their kids, leaves no doubt of the benefits of nudist upringing.  It's a lot less complicated for us.

• View author's info Posted on Mar 20, 2017 at 02:02 PM

It's not only educational to show your kids how sex works, it also keeps them from freaking out about it and trying to do it illicitly in secret because they think it's some horrible taboo

• View author's info Posted on Jan 10, 2015 at 08:36 AM

Exactly! no shame and assertiveness. It's essencial to sound and be certain about the information you give your kids. It's also convenient to start from an early age and not wait until they start noticing changes in their bodies. When they're raised within a naturist family, it's easier for them to spot the differences and it makes it easier for us parents to answer the obvious questions that come up. 

• View author's info Posted on Dec 18, 2014 at 07:45 PM

Healthy attitude about sex. No shame!

• View author's info Posted on Aug 03, 2014 at 07:10 PM

Hello Toro. Good for you. a nice, balanced upbringing for the children.

• View author's info Posted on Jul 12, 2014 at 08:21 AM

Quoting liza_ellisonliza:

My mother explained the differences between boys and girls and men and women before she and my dad took me to a resort for the first time when i was 7 yrs old.  Shortly after she explained sexuality and how men and women have families, so I learned early on.  It was healthy and enjoyable.

Liza

It's always good to educate children young. They are like sponges, just soak everything up. And no hang ups.

• View author's info Posted on Jul 08, 2014 at 09:52 PM

My mother explained the differences between boys and girls and men and women before she and my dad took me to a resort for the first time when i was 7 yrs old.  Shortly after she explained sexuality and how men and women have families, so I learned early on.  It was healthy and enjoyable.

Liza

• View author's info Posted on Apr 26, 2014 at 05:34 PM

Glad your happy. Only way to be.

• View author's info Posted on Apr 17, 2014 at 01:13 PM

Tha's because I like the german way to live nudity ! My first naked experience was in Germany. Since that time, I'm a naturist, happy naturist. ;-)

• View author's info Posted on Mar 25, 2014 at 07:41 AM

being naked at home means also to watch sexual activities from little child on...

was used to parents having sex with other couples and families...so was my younger sister

all that is only natural and gives no damage to anybody...

and today we all love uninhibited sex...without any shame...and with different people..

• View author's info Posted on Nov 29, 2013 at 09:34 AM

blimey what a sexy family you have, luck for all of you, email me please,  shapcott61@yahoo.co.uk

• View author's info Posted on Nov 28, 2013 at 08:02 AM

As nudist family we are naked when possible.

Our kids (a son and a daughter) watch us when we have sex since they were about 10. We never hide this for them and our door is always open.  Many times they found us in our playroom having sex in company with two or three other couples. So we give them open and free education about a lof of sex types and ways to cume or masturbate. Also we never hide it for them when we have an heavy full night orgy with our friends. The kids are welcome all the time to watch us and to learn from us.

Now, our children are about 20 and, including the girlfriend and friend, sometimes we have fun together or go to a swingerclub. Also one of our friends invited us together, sometimes for a nice sex party.

• View author's info Posted on Nov 25, 2013 at 01:49 PM

Good comment by woodlands2010, totally natural and human life free

• View author's info Posted on Nov 24, 2013 at 10:21 AM

Thanks!  I thought it would be easiler to talk about it because you see body parts all the time.  A textile child or adult might be shocked at the appearance of breasts and gentiles.  They would have a better idea of where they came from or reproduction.  I have been a naturist for years and I was wondering raising children in the naturist environment would be an advantage.

• View author's info Posted on Nov 23, 2013 at 04:31 AM

I never knew anything different growing up.  It was the same for my children.  They grew into it as they grew up.  Things progressed from a young age, however, I don't believe that made any diference when the 'talk', if you will was given

• View author's info Posted on Nov 18, 2013 at 07:37 AM

i would guess it would easier so that would be nice, and mums & dads can also point sexual things out on a nked body  , bob

Follow - email me when people comment