First Time For Everything First nudist experience Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Oct 30, 2011 at 12:29 PM

For a long time now I've thought about having a nudist holiday or going to a nudist camp or beach. I'm now 59 and think I've just about plucked up the courage to try it out. The thing is that I don't know what its all about. All I know is that getting naked in the sunshine is just fantastic, its lovely to lose those clothes and has the added benefit of making you feel sexy. I, like many other no doubt, have inhibitions etc. and don't know where to get started. Has anyone got any advice for me and maybe some encouragement. Cheers
  • 3Comments

• View author's info Posted on Nov 22, 2011 at 11:02 AM

I have just returned from a week in Fuerteventura and was told that there was a nudist beach just a short bus ride away. I have been considering going on a nudist holiday but not had the courage to book one. So, this was my opportunity to "give it a go". It felt a bit strange taking my clothes off in front of strangers at first but after less than a minute the feeling of being free was just fantastic. Am now looking forward to my next naked holiday, GO FOR IT.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 07, 2011 at 03:25 PM

I was in my late 50s before I went to a nudist campsite for the first time. I was brought up in a 'Nude is Rude' environment, but have always been interested in nudity, buying a copy of nudist magazines now and again. I booked three days at a nudist site in France on the basis that it was not too long if I didn't like it, but after stripping off I felt so comfortable. I have gone on nudist holidays regularly. My one regret is that I didn't start practising nudity much earlier!
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 03, 2011 at 07:11 PM

Go ahead and give it a try, your not getting any younger. If there is a resort you can go to, then go.Maybe you would feel more comfortable going alone so no one else would know you when you got there. It would probably be more enjoyable if someone went with you to share the experience, but if not... I went to a nude beach first at 20 YO, and finally went to a resort this summer at 50 yo. the only times in between was at home or on camping trips. Although even camping I wasn't able to go nude at all times, just a few hours at a time at best. I wish I had done it more times at a younger age but that's past now. Just go ahead and GO FOR IT. Get naked and enjoy it, with others who feel the same way. Just get to the right place(resort or beach) take off the stitches and get in amongst the others and enjoy the experience.
Follow - email me when people comment