First time nude driving in my car First nudist experience Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Aug 30, 2013 at 07:56 AM

I had thought of it for some time and I have seen many pictures of nude women sitting in a car, over the years. So I thought 'why not?' So one sunny day I had made up my mind that I would drive my car, in the nude. Did not even wear shoes. My car was in the garage,  it was easy for me to pile in, behind the steering wheel without the nosy neighbors viewing me. Backed the car out onto the street and away I went. Drove down a few side streets, just to get the feel of it and then out onto the busy street. That was a thrill onto itself. Decided to venture out onto the highway and drove a few miles passing a few semi trucks for their looksee. No one tooted their horn so I figure I was safe, in my venture. Turned around and headed for the Lowe's and Kroger parking lot. Got there and drove slowly up and down the parking lot. Many people out there pushing their shopping carts. It felt good having folks peek in. I did have the windows down. I heard one man say "all right" as I passed him.  Then back home to my garage and I then let the neighbors see me as I exited the car and go into the house. Ans for everyones information, I am nude 95% of the time in the house. Day or night. Well that's my episode. There are more but I will leave it at that.

• 13Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jun 19, 2014 at 02:47 AM

That's a very hot story. I've had truckers honk and give me thumbs up. If they really like it they stay beside me and watch while I give them a good show.

• View author's info Posted on Apr 24, 2014 at 03:37 AM

I LIKE STAY NAKED AT HOME ONLY BECAUSE I M FINDING SOMEONE FOR GO IN NUDIST PLACES...WHO WANTS COME WITH ME?..I ACCEPT MEN AND WOMEN....I LIKE HAVE FRIENDS

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Apr 22, 2014 at 07:52 AM

The last few times coming home from the nude beach at our local lake, it felt just so right to continue on home driving naked.  Driving naked just extended, what had been a great day at the beach.

• View author's info Posted on Mar 14, 2014 at 01:18 AM

It is nice to drive nude. I visited some friends one night and we got naked. It was just natural to walk out to the car and drive home nude.

Even went for a nde bike ride.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Mar 02, 2014 at 09:35 AM

What is the problem about driving nude.

Just take the roads without trucs or a bus.

We never hade problems with the neigbours or what ever.

They see us naked goimg in the car, so what is the problem.

Often we go out for a drive naked and after in the forest we make a nice hikingtour.

We are going to regions where it is not so full with people. And never any problem.

But one thing we never do is going to drive or walk with an erection, that is asking for problems.

And BIZ4TWO in your house you can walk naked as much as you want, the police make problems to the person that looks into the house, because that is forbidden. not to be naked in your house or garden.

Only the front garden and a garden that is next to a road there it's forbidden to be around naked.

Our neigbours can look in our back garden, we are naked there all the time.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Dec 04, 2013 at 12:23 AM

GREAT story!  How do you get away with the neighbors not calling the police on you while being nude in your house 95 percent??  Must have all the windows covered?  I'm just curious...because I have neighbors that are jerks!!

I love being nude as often as I can at home...

Thanks!

• View author's info Posted on Dec 01, 2013 at 06:02 AM

Sounds like you had a lot of fun!

I drove naked several years ago, maybe it was 25 years ago, and when I stopped in what I thought was a seculed area to look at a map to get some directions, I thought I was all alone. Suddenly, someone was knocking on my window. It was two sexy gals who were about my age, asking if they could borrow my map. I didn't know what to do, because it was the only thing covering me up.

They seemed to know that I was naked as they were laughing, but I wasn't sure, so I told them to go back to their car and when I was finished finding my location, I would bring the map outside and help them find theirs. They agreed and went back to the trunk of my car. I pulled up my shorts and took the map out to the trunk and helped them find their destination. Then one of them gently squeezed my dick as she thanked me. She said, "You were naked, weren't you?" I sheepishly said yes. Then she said, "Oh! You're so shy, you're cute!" and then she thanked me again.

I guess I was too uptight and since it was obvious that they knew I was naked, I should have just given them the map and then see where that would take us, but I was shy. But just like with you, it did get the juices flowing!

• View author's info Posted on Nov 30, 2013 at 04:55 AM

I've been a fan of driving naked since I was in high school. My favorite was pulling out of the garage naked, with not clothes even in the car, driving around, and then pulling back in.

My close call was when I decided to pull my shorts off while driving, then, as a traffic light turned green, my timing belt broke. I had just gotten my shorts back on as the guy behind me knocked on my window to help me push my car across the street to a service station.  It hasn't stopped me.

I do love daring to go out on my patio in my apartments. The thrill of almost getting caught is a rush. I'm on this site to find someone who will do it with me.  I am fortunate that I have Hippie Hollow close by so I can be with others who enjoy being nude.

I think I'm gonna go outside now.

• View author's info Posted on Nov 11, 2013 at 03:35 PM

i drove around my streets 1 night and from a major intersection to a nude beach if that did not get worried the experience was great i must admit and it was only this year i did it

• View author's info Posted on Nov 05, 2013 at 09:21 AM

Congrats! Glad you had fun and didn't get busted by the cops! :)

• View author's info Posted on Sep 20, 2013 at 07:11 AM

Yes, it does get the juices flowing. so much so that i did get to jerk off in  the car. now that was an experience. I hope to do it again.

• View author's info Posted on Sep 15, 2013 at 08:01 AM

Sounds exciting !

• View author's info Posted on Sep 07, 2013 at 09:39 PM

I have done the same and I love it.  It really gets the juices flowing.

Follow - email me when people comment