First visit to naturist resort was with brother First nudist experience Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Dec 12, 2013 at 06:45 PM

My first visit to a nudist park was with my brother. My brother was nervous for perpaps the first 15 minutes after we had checked in and stripped down alongside his car.

We made friends our first day and were invited to a party in a large RV owned by visitors from Canada. Some 12 or so people attended, all married except my brother and me. Particularly wild but "friendly" party that night. We left around 3 a.m. and went to a trailer we rented on the grounds to sleep until noon the next day. 

We went swimming around the lakeside where we met a couple I would guess were then in their late 20s. The four of us took a resort-owned paddle boat onto the lake and to a secluded cove where we got out and sat on the sandy ground beneath pine trees. We exchanged massages as we talked and laughed. My brother and I returned two weekends later and had even a better time. Although we never again encountered that couple we had met on our first day, we continued as friends with some of the people we had met at the party. Often, we were invited to private nudist parties at the homes of two of the couples and, occasionally, I still visit one of the couples at their home to this day.

My brother said during that time that he felt we grew closer after those experiences than we had before, but I felt we had always been close. I just hadn't before seen him naked that much until then. Fun days!

Members Only

• 8Comments

• View author's info Posted on May 25, 2015 at 12:46 PM

I really appreciate the efforts made by brother and sister they both helped eachother and gained strength to go naked in public place. All the very best. 

• View author's info Posted on May 15, 2015 at 02:48 PM

Dude U R so lucky to have someone nude in the house each-and-every day!  Wow x 5!!!!!

Ur sister is really a good looking lady.  I'd have U both over for Nude Margaurita night

in Tucson, anytime U can make it.

Tommy in TUS

PS:  Although that pic of the couple in the water has been on the Internet for years.

Glad U did post a pic of the "real" 2 of U.

Thanks

• View author's info Posted on May 07, 2015 at 02:14 AM

No couldnt do that with  our bros /sis

Nude paris love the pic you both look wonderful M&J xxx

• View author's info Posted on Jan 11, 2015 at 10:26 PM

Hats so cool.  Well I don't think I could ever do that with my brothers or sisters 

some of my cousins possibly 

• View author's info Premium Posted on Jan 01, 2015 at 06:52 PM

my first time was at a nude beach. i was by myself. it was a good experiance.

• View author's info Posted on May 10, 2014 at 09:12 AM

My first nudist exp was at nude beach my sister told me she had gone to. Wow.....luved it from day 1. My sister and I share a condo. My first time nude with my sister happened the day I moved in with her. I was not expecting to see her nude or to live nude. I had no idea my sister was such an avid nudist. After helping me move my things into my room, I went off to buy somethings I needed before settling in. When I returned I found my sister completely naked watching TV. I'd never seen her naked before, not even as a kid growing up. She acted completly normal, as if she was clothed. The only referance she made to her nudity was letting me know she seldom wore clothes while at home and if I was going to share the condo with her I would have to get used to it. She also suggested I should give it a try. Well, I did and the both of us have been living nude at home going on 2 yrs now. Suprisingly we have not had any issues with friends or dates regarding our nudity. Our family, except for my uncle, do not know we live nude.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jan 02, 2014 at 04:45 PM

Very cool young people......You look very relazed with each other.....siblings or not.......great story......hope your keeping the young thoughts alive and staying nude often

• View author's info Posted on Dec 16, 2013 at 09:04 AM

hello, great that you could go naked with your brother, how old were you at the time of first visit.Bob

Follow - email me when people comment