Galveston Beach First nudist experience Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Jul 09, 2014 at 10:50 AM

We are new at this, we are hispanic mature couple, we practice nudism at home, but my wife still does not dare to be naked in front of others. we will be next Saturday on the beaches of galveston east coast.
    Anyone have any ideas or better place.

• 1Comment

• View author's info Premium Posted on Jul 11, 2014 at 08:33 PM

Well for me I have gone back to Squaw Mountain Ranch in Oregon, after 34 years. I was on Facebook and found their page. They made you feel incredibly welcome and no hassel if you don't remove your clothes. They want you to be comfortable as possible. This being National Nudist Week I thought I would try them out. Here is their posting for this weekend.

"HELLO BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!!!! Well IT'S HERE!!! This weekend July 12th at 5:30pm is Cabin Crawl!!! And even better this whole week is Nude Recreation Week...what does that mean for you? That means grounds fees are FREE!!!! this whole week!!!! FREE!!!! How often do you get something for free, get to have fun, and meet new people!!! There are still tent spaces, RV spaces and lodge rooms available for the day rates. Please call us and let us know you are coming and we will save a spot for you! 503-630-6136" It was great and will be going back this Saturday and Sunday.

Follow - email me when people comment