How young were you? First nudist experience Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Jan 09, 2011 at 10:30 PM

How young were you when you went nude?

My first memory being nude was about 10. My best friend lived on acerage, all bush. He and I would many times wonder the bush nude for hours. I just loved it.
  • 123Comments

• View author's info Posted on Sep 03, 2017 at 10:32 PM

Quoting adrianmac:

How young were you when you went nude?

My first memory being nude was about 10. My best friend lived on acerage, all bush. He and I would many times wonder the bush nude for hours. I just loved it.

WOW

• View author's info Posted on Sep 03, 2017 at 10:18 PM

this was me getting nude AT THE AGE 8

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Aug 02, 2017 at 11:39 AM

Since the age of 12...I was always roaming around the house fully nude while my family were all at work!!!

• View author's info Posted on Jul 30, 2017 at 08:18 AM

I don't know really. My mum has pictures of me nude on the beach as a toddler, and at boarding school there was very little privacy so seeing people in, and being, naked or in various states of undress was just a part of life. It only really became a conscious choice in my mid 20s I suppose.

• View author's info Posted on Apr 10, 2017 at 05:53 AM

I was 11 and my sisters and i were made to bathe together by our babysitter. we had to undress in front of each other and get in the bath. I was in dread until i was nude and then it just felt great! After that whenever she baby sat we were allowed to be naked. One night she joined us and I saw my first nake woman. It had the usual effect and she was very understandin and explained tomy sisters why it happens and that they should take it as a compliment. She also explained to me that it wasn't okay in public and to enure that it didnt happen easily that I could masturbate in my room. I didnt need telling twice and since then have often done so to prevent unecessary embarrasment for others.

• View author's info Posted on Feb 26, 2017 at 12:40 AM

I discovered my dad's nudist magazines he had hidden in the garage. I also remember him making crude jokes about the nudist camp that was over in the next county. Sooo, when the time came, I stripped down at home and tried it out about the time I was 10-12. Moved out on my own at 19, found a nudist camp to go and it's been a way of life for about thew last 45 years.

• View author's info Posted on Jan 16, 2017 at 10:02 PM

I was 21 the first time that I went nude , it was at a clothing optional beach.

I got an erection almost emediately , but it subsided after 10 minutes and then I started to love the way it felt to be so free :) after that I loved being naked especially with friends, when possible and practicle.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Aug 26, 2016 at 10:37 AM

Since I was 12, stumbled across a naturist beach. 

• View author's info Posted on Apr 25, 2014 at 11:31 PM

Yes, Water :) LOVE IT!!!

• View author's info Posted on Apr 25, 2014 at 07:25 AM

First time I went nude and was seen, I was about 12 years old.  We had a pool in the backyard and I would skinny dip by myself when the rest of the family wasn't home.  Well, it was exciting to find out that the twin girls that lived next door could see me out there swimming around.  I didn't think anyone could see me, and they didn't tell me this until a few years later.  Something about being around a body of water and being naked, just feels so right.

• View author's info Posted on Apr 25, 2014 at 06:16 AM

I was about 12, lived in the country, I would go to the creek strip naked and wander the woods and fields

• View author's info Posted on Mar 26, 2014 at 01:31 PM

First time I remember being nude and "seen" was about 6 yrs old when I stood naked in my bedroom window. Occasional opportunities occurred over the years with skinny dipping, jaking off with other teens and so on. One time at camp the kids stole my clothes at the shower building and I had to go back to the cottage naked (and laughed at, lol),

First time I went to a nudist beach was Blacks near La Jolla, CA. I climbed down the steep cliff pathway wearing shorts and t-shirt and carrying beer in my backpack. At the bottom of the cliff I looked left and saw all of the clothed people, young, old, families. 

I looked to my right and everyone was naked, young, old, families. Right beside me were these guys and gals playing vollyball nude. A little farther on was a family with young kids, then a mix of all you can imagine up the beach. I'd been nervous considering whether I could walk nude on the beach, but after seeing all these people, I decide that I'd better make a move, immediately. So I dropped my shorts, put them and t-shirt in the back pack and walked off among the nudists and naturists and nakedists.

Immediately I had an erection and saw many other men walking aroound with erection, so I just walked on. Some impressive things happened that afternoon. 

One memorable site was a group of teen boys playing soccer. Their adult coach wore swim suit but the guys were playing shorts and skins. After some time, they switched with the shorts stripping and the skins putting on shorts.

A group of three people called me over to where they sat fully clothed. They asked could I take a picture, and I said, no no no. They apolotized and explained that they meant for me to take their picture. The two girls and a guy took their time posing as I stood there naked before them, still fully erect. After taking the first picture they wanted to see it on the camera so they had me stand close. The guy looked at the image, but the girls stared at my hard on. "We need another picture," they said. So we repeated this three times. Finally, I asked why they came to nude beach and remained clothed. They said they liked the scenery, but they were leaving soon. Would I like to go with them to their hotel and so on. All of this was way beyond my imagination. I told them no and moved on down the beach. Not sure what they had in mind for the hotel.

Along the way I borrowed some high PF sunscreen for my untanned genital area and butt. The guy who gave it to me explained that there was an impressive site way at the north end, a ship's anchor up in the sand and that I should go around the point of the cliff to see the scenery there.

After a long walk I rounded the point and wondered what he saw that was so amazing. I continued walking and saw a mom with 20 something son and daughter walking toward me. they were fully clothed, but I figured they knew it was a nude beach so continued toward them. As I got within 20 feet or so, the mom said something and the kids looked away as I passed. The mom stared at my penis though and said hi.

Not much farther along I found a sign telling me that this was a clothed area, no nudes welcomed. So I turned around and went back, passing the threesome again, of course. This time none of them looked away. As a matter of fact the mom stopped me for conversation while all of them stared at my nakedness. This was all very new for me and very arousing. After a bit I went on south around the point of the cliff and found a place to spread out my towel. Wthin minutes the threesome rounded the bend and came to set up their towels near me. A couple hours with them wound up with all of them nude as well, playing in the water, coming back and forth to sit with me and mom.

Oh .. the stories continue ... all of this on my first day at a nude beach. And I've been addicted to nude beaches since, exploring them wherever I can find them in Caribbean, Med, Europe, and US. Almost always a story of some kind comes from the adventure, but what I like most is simply being nude in the sunshine with others.

• View author's info Posted on Mar 25, 2014 at 05:58 PM

Would any of you be intrested in answering some questions via email for a research project about nudists and the nudist lifestyle?  Basic questions about how you became a nudist, what type of nudist activities you enjoy, etc.  You will remain anonymous.  Just send me a message with you email address.  Thanks.

• View author's info Posted on Mar 25, 2014 at 05:50 AM

Probably 11 or 12. I had two guy friends with whom I loved to get nude with. As soom as we stripped, we'd be erect. It was all so naughty and sensual to us. 

• View author's info Posted on Mar 23, 2014 at 08:34 PM

Hi all,

My first experience was at age 8. I never liked clothes as a child but with four sisters and three brothers it was not permitted. I lived in a rual area and had a friend about a mile away. One summer day while playing in his yard we got pretty muddy and his parents had us strip outside and give them our clothes to wash. we played for about two hours nude outsid and when the clothes were clean we went inside but never thought to get dressed and the parents did not tell us to get dressed. It was the best day.

• View author's info Posted on Mar 20, 2014 at 06:43 PM

i was 15 ,i had been thinking about going naked for a quite a while .after having a shower i started going downstairs wrapped in my towel walking about in front of my sister and mum ,once they were used to seeing me like that ,i one day walked into the lounge with my towel just draped over my penis with my bum on display,i told them that im interested in becoming a nudist but ill keep my towel drapped over my manhood to save them any embarestment,my sister said she would not be embaresed ,go naked if you like she said,mum said im suprised you showed your bum you wont drop that towel,will you go on then .i dropped the towel to the floor standing naked in front of them,after their giggling finnished ,i said this feels great beeing freely nude,so get used to seeing me like this,ive been going naked at home ever since .im trying to convince them to go nude to ,mum wont and my sister wont go nude but seems happy for mr to see her in just her underware,think she does it just to see me erect

• View author's info Posted on Mar 17, 2014 at 02:24 PM

hOW DID you END UP WITH SUCH A LARGE penis ?

• View author's info Posted on Mar 14, 2014 at 02:33 PM

I was bought up within a nudist family environment so from the age of 5/6 I have great memories of naturist holidays and being naked alot at home.

• View author's info Posted on Mar 03, 2014 at 07:04 PM

sneeked out of my home i was 14 so were they.. late at night her an girlfriend were sleeping out in her folks camper in back yard first time naked with girl.met up with girlfreind..pants were wet so she told me to take pants off..bonr got stiff quick..did it again..got caught..parents made us break up  got grounded all that summer  girl moved away before next school season..still miss her

Follow - email me when people comment