I'm scared. First nudist experience Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Dec 14, 2011 at 11:05 PM

Hey, everyone!
    When I listen to the way people talk about how free and liberating it is to be nude all the time, it makes me really want to feel that way. Especially hearing about the comfort and non-judgmental society, yet (this may mean I'm not ready, but) I have a small penis and although everyone is made different, I feel that my penis is small and it hurts my self-confidence a lot. Even when I am out in front of my girlfriend... What do you think I should do? What do you think my problem is? Do you think I'm ready to accept the nudist way? I love appreciate some feedback. Thank you!
  • 11Comments

• View author's info Posted on Mar 11, 2015 at 07:48 AM

hi, there,s really nothing to worry about, if you look at my pics you will see i,m small also, as gabriella said people don,t stare they are just there to enjoy the same things as other nudists. and if we,re totally honest don,t most men exaggerate about there penis size.
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 11, 2015 at 12:37 AM

Hi I didn't realise there's a forum on this site, just saw this post. As a woman I do not repeat, do not, go to nudist clubs to look at guys penis. In fact I don't stare or look there, I talk to the face. I'm shocked women are so rude to say this to anyone at a club. That's not what nudist are about. We all got sexual organs, so what, it's out there, but really, who cares bout body shape, big small fat short tall, we are individuals and just like in any social situation you respect a person. Nudist clubs shouldn't be sexualised just because were naked. My opinion anyway.

• View author's info Posted on Mar 10, 2015 at 11:31 PM

Size is not a matter for REAL naturists/nudists.  Be comfortable with your self and with your girlfriend.  Compliment her "naked" beauty and comment on the wonderful time you are both having together.  Yup, you'll totally forget about yourself and enjoy what you are taking in, mentally and naturally.  ENJOY!

Can tell you, I went from 248 lbs., and "IT" looked small(big belly).  Now, that I have lost 78 lbs., it looks bigger and I can "almost" look good in a Speedo !?!?!  LOL

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Feb 20, 2015 at 11:14 AM

I'm very small too,,and have been  laughted at and ridiculed by women in what was hopefully to be a sexual situation many times. Denied any sexual contact from those women who had exectations of the NOW norm of 7 to 8 inches they see everywhere and exect to find on any guy, or he's not worth their time.  Now Im totally comfortable in nudist situations and settings , at resorts or lake, stream skinny diip spots because those peope are not there to judge or to rate you by penis size.  Fun conversations,,,good people,,mostly couples (thus my smalll size is no 'threat[' to the male of the couple) ,,but very very few single women present I find, seldom any  younger than 50 and have little or,,just too many who are obese and don't care about it.   I have at least some physical pride in my appearances.   So it's a nice comfy  setting,,but not much chance at all of deveoping a sexual interest or attetion from the women who attend most midwestern resorts.  Very few single women come to them here.  

• View author's info Posted on Mar 21, 2012 at 12:23 PM

Noi Romanii suntem dotati in grneral, si? Pe plaja nimeni nu se uita. E buna mica si vesela. Scuze ca nu am inca o fotografie nud.
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 27, 2012 at 08:13 AM

I think you will relax a little bit after seeing mine. I am Asian, and by the rule of nature our hard penis is smaller than American soft penis;) But this is really true that I was also very very embarrased. And I still feel the same way in clothing optional bathhouses. But I try to be as relaxed as possible.  The more relax I become, the more I enjoy becoming nude.
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 31, 2012 at 06:10 PM

really dont worry about the size, no one notices your size. when every one is naked. they just look at your face.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jan 30, 2012 at 06:43 PM

As social nudist for over thirty years, I have yet to be embarassed about the size of my small penis. If some made remarks in the past I would move on. Look at i this way, if you can sexually satisfy your lover with your penis who cares about the comments from others.
  • View author's info Premium Posted on Jan 27, 2012 at 06:48 PM

YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE APPRECIATED FOR WHAT'S BETWEEN YOUR EARS NOT FOR WHAT'S BETWEEN YOUR LEGS.AS LONG AS YOU'RE A DECENT HUMAN BEING THAT SHOULD BE ALL THAT MATTERS.IF YOU GET TREATED DISRESPECTFULLY BECAUSE OF YOUR SIZE THAT JUST IS A REFLECTION OF THE OTHER PERSON BEING AN IMMATURE ASS AND SAYS THEY ARE SOMEONE YOU DON'T WANT TO BE AROUND ANYHOW.I'D SIGN MYSELF JOHN C. HOLMES BUT THAT WOULD BE AN INCREDIBLE LIE. WAYNE.
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 26, 2012 at 11:07 PM

Well thank god. I have had the same worry about my size. I have too worried that someone will be judgemental.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 15, 2011 at 05:40 PM

Don't worry about it. Most every male of western/northern European descent at US c/o beaches is "small". Genetic adaptation from centuries of living in a cold climate. It's normal. Even here in the southern USA, where it tends to be warm a good bit of the year.
Follow - email me when people comment