The tease that I am First nudist experience Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Sep 14, 2011 at 02:53 PM

That guy is Art and you probably made his year. He is harmless, but strange. I love Mazo, and have been going there for 30 some years, it is a great place. I really hope, I run into you and your husband you sound like fun peoplke!

• 14Comments

• View author's info Posted on Mar 30, 2015 at 03:28 PM

I love your story! Some people could have gotten mad,and let that peeping creep ruin their day,but you used humor and a little sexual fun to deal with it. You and your husband sound like very cool folks,ones I would be prould to call friends,Patrick  

• View author's info Posted on Mar 28, 2015 at 06:22 AM

Our first nude experience occured at Mazo Beach in Wisconsin. After the very long walk thru the woods to get to the beach, we finally made it. Mazo Beach is awesome and beautiful and the day we went was quite crowded with a surprising amount of beautiful people of all ages. We quickly laid down a blanket and removed our clothing. It was a short time later that my hubby noticed an older, rather strange man in the trees with binoculars. For some strange reason it really kind of turned me on. Being that my hubby and I are very openminded, I suggested that we move closer to him. We ended up sitting just outside the area of trees that he was in. Being the big tease and flirt that I am, I decided to roll over on my back and face in his direction. I then opened my legs and slowly applied sun screen lotion toward my inner thighs. I felt naughty and dirty being so exposed.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Feb 20, 2015 at 12:32 PM

tried to add 2 pics,,but only allowed one per comment section.  Another Mazo beach pic here.  Oh,someone asked where it is....I know it's just outside of Sauk City area, just off Rt 12,,,but forget the names of all small county roads to follow...My car knows the way and always turns at the right spots. It's about 30 minutes south on 12 from Baraboo,,,or an hour south of the Dells area,,,,,maybe 45 min northwest out of Madison west,,up Rt. 12 or other winding back roads. No signs will telll you where or if you are close,,you just gotta find out the small roads that lead there.   

One of the fun things to do, is walk out waist deep in the river to cool off,,as one of the many flotillas of canoes and kayaks come passing by.. Most usually stroll close to our shore of the river to gawk or take a look. So we walk out in shallows to greet them personally.  Most are fun, accepting people.  But sometimes it's a batch of teens or college age clothed groups,,,and us guys always chat up with the girls on the boats and try to convince them they want to come ashore to our beach,,while the guys on the canoes or kayaks alll want to move on and get away from us...LOL,,,,it's fun to see the reactions or hear comments.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Feb 20, 2015 at 12:24 PM

Yes,,,Mazo is a spectacular place that has changed alot over the years with high then low water levels ruining the beach itselt.  Lots of junk plant growth into the sand last 4 or 5 years.  Road closed for a long time too, new parking lot built,,so you must carry everything or drag it down the old gravel road for 1.25 miles to get there, through an infestation of mosquitos that will end your life if you don't 100% cover up and run fast.  Some can canoe or kayak in down the Wisconsin River,,but can be a tough current some days to travel back upstream the several miles from put in point.

Worst has been the weekday closure that has been put in affect for at least 2 years. Too many sexually active men cruising the bushes and caught having open sex is what I heard led to it.  Weekeds are so busy it is too visible thus doesn't happen then.  Feel bad for those who only have weekdays off, and who enjoy it a bit empty then too.  Hot weekend, the lot fills up by 11AM and hundreds are down there enjoying the space.  Water level has been pretty low too, for a couple summers with mud mixed with sand at water's edge.  You can wade totally across the Wisconsin River and not get past chest deep some days. I used to go there alot when I worked summers up that way,,but now might get only 1 or 2 chances to visit in summers. Pics attached are from 2013 visits.     It is part of the Wisc. DNR land , but in some way allowed as the only nude area of entire midwest.  But alot of trouble makers in stupid counties nearby are working hard to totally shut it down the last few years.   Always find out from DNR if it's open for the season,,,as wisc. DNR loves to write very expensive tickets to make stupid money for the state park systems.    Caution is the word....I know nothing new for the 2015 season.  

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jul 07, 2014 at 06:44 PM

I live in Minnesota and I go to Mazo Beach in Wisconsin. There are no officially sanctioned nude beaches in Minnesota. Last year things at Mazo did get a little out of hand as far as public displays of affection. A little too much drinking too. So that gave the authorities the idea to close it during the week. Hopefully it will be reopened soon. I have not been there yet this year so I have not heard. If anyone from Minnesota wants to go to Mazo let me know. I can fit up to eight nudists in my SUV!

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Sep 04, 2012 at 07:38 PM

first just let me say that that exibistion/voyuer moment is something that is extreemly exciting I think..it is harmless..mutual.. and arrosuing. next I live in wisconsin but I don't know where that  beach is??? can you hep me out

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Mar 21, 2012 at 07:56 AM

Thanks everyone for all the comments. Kread54...it's great that we think alike. Kageyguy thanks for the info and hopefully we run into each other someday. And Dukes9 that would've been fine by us. Everyone else go to Mazo and hopefully we can meet someday.
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 10, 2012 at 11:30 AM

a lovely tease for sure
    what did the man lurking in the trees do when you exposed your wonderful female treasures to him.If it was me i would hop down and come to you and ask if i could join you on your blanket and play the day with you

Duke
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 18, 2012 at 01:55 PM

I live in Beaver Dam would love to go there , just don't know how to get there.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 29, 2011 at 05:30 AM

The Mayor still comes to the beach. Yes the beach is still open but the walk can be a pain unless you ride a bike.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 28, 2011 at 06:24 AM

Hi, I thought they closed that down????
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 10, 2011 at 01:01 AM

Regarding Mazo...does the Mayor still come out there. He used to actually live there in a tent for a big part of the year. I haven't been there since they make you walk a mile to the water from where the cars park. I used to like driving right down to the lot next to the river...but I have a bad knee and the mile+ walking distance is not a plus when visiting. I just go to Sun Ray Hills in Burlington, now.
  • View author's info Recommended Posted on Sep 22, 2011 at 04:55 PM

We 

Were at a nude beach in California and my wife noticed a man looking at us from behind some rocks she enjoyed doing the same spreading her legs wide and putting lotion on herself. She exposed herself many ways for him a great turn on for us both.

• View author's info Posted on Sep 14, 2011 at 02:53 PM

That guy is Art and you probably made his year. He is harmless, but strange. I love Mazo, and have been going there for 30 some years, it is a great place. I really hope, I run into you and your husband you sound like fun peoplke!

Follow - email me when people comment