l do everything nude First nudist experience Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Sep 08, 2010 at 12:22 AM

l gonne couple times at nudist resort l love it .l am looking for my Mrs Right into this
  • 7Comments

• View author's info Posted on Aug 02, 2014 at 10:16 AM

In the summertime I never wear clothes around the house.  I keep the blinds shut so the neighbors won't be offended.  Also my backyard is pretty secluded so I can go outside and get some sun.   Once in a while on one of our warm, muggy, Michigan nights I drive home nude from work.  I get off work at 1:00 AM and when I get home my street is dark and all the neighbors are in bed with the lights off.  I just get out of my truck and walk up to the front door, just like when I'm clothed.  I do keep a pair of shorts in the truck just in case.   

Members Only

• View author's info Recommended Posted on Jul 11, 2014 at 08:36 PM

Well for me I have gone back to Squaw Mountain Ranch in Oregon, after 34 years. I was on Facebook and found their page. They made you feel incredibly welcome and no hassel if you don't remove your clothes. They want you to be comfortable as possible. This being National Nudist Week I thought I would try them out. Here is their posting for this weekend.

"HELLO BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!!!! Well IT'S HERE!!! This weekend July 12th at 5:30pm is Cabin Crawl!!! And even better this whole week is Nude Recreation Week...what does that mean for you? That means grounds fees are FREE!!!! this whole week!!!! FREE!!!! How often do you get something for free, get to have fun, and meet new people!!! There are still tent spaces, RV spaces and lodge rooms available for the day rates. Please call us and let us know you are coming and we will save a spot for you!" It was great and will be going back this Saturday and Sunday.

• View author's info Posted on Jul 08, 2014 at 09:42 AM

I do everthing in the nude.  Cooking,  Cleaning,  Ironing,  Laundry,  Vacumning,   washing walls,  cleaning the bathroom,   watching T.V.,  Sleeping,  having m2m sex,  You name it,   I'll try doing it.

Jaymegurl

• View author's info Posted on Mar 02, 2014 at 10:53 AM

i have 5 very private acres here. i cut the grass , do all my yardwork nude. no one can see in at all , best idea i ever had was to buy this place.

• View author's info Posted on Jun 19, 2011 at 08:25 PM

Even though you are not an exhibitionists, being nude before your uncovered window will likely be seen by a number of others as being
    an exhibitionists, and you could be charged with indecent exposure.
    And if an adult sees you like that when a pre-teen girl also sees
    you, it is likely that you could be charged with exposing yourself to a minor. And a number of people will be offended if they see you thus. Yes, I think you are wrong.
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 02, 2011 at 01:59 PM

I can't say that I do everything in the nude, but I can say that I do most things nude or close to it. I'm not an exhibitionist at all. Within minutes of getting home the clothes come off and remain off until I have go out again. I do my house cleaning, laundry cooking and everything else while nude. There has been times that I've had to run out for a minute when I've simply put on (1) piece of clothing, (a long enough shirt or tee-shirt. I don't do what I do for the sake of sex but for the sake of freedom and always careful to not break any laws or offend anyone. I have a problem with society's rules toward men. If a lady can go out anywhere she wants wearing next to nothing, it's accepted. But if a man does the same thing, he is looked upon as being Gay or something. GO FIGURE. I am a 100% straight man with no hang-ups about my life-style. Any time I've gone out in public (1) pieced (shirt only) was for me and not for anyone else. The looks I get are looks of "Wow I wish I had the nerves to do that". I live in a place with plenty of window that are never ever covered with blinds or shades, always open whether it is day or night. As long as I'm in my own home I feel that I can do this. Tell me if I'm wrong.
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 21, 2010 at 10:44 PM

I visit the clothing optional beach whenever I can. On Monday the weather was great- unusual for the UK at this time of year. I was able to spend 4 hours there, and walk back over the other 4 miles of beach in just what was legally acceptable.

Members Only

Follow - email me when people comment