Strippers-Nudist or Exibishtionist? Friendship Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Dec 14, 2005 at 10:58 PM

Sometimes when I'm in a strip club,I want to ask these girls if they would feel comfortable in a nudist club.Is that wrong?It would only stand,that if they are willing to "bare" themselves for money,why not for the sake of being nude.They are surely in the realm of nudism,don't you think?
  • 3Comments

• View author's info Posted on Dec 29, 2006 at 10:52 PM

I have heard of some strippers that do enjoy being nude and that is just one of the reasons they do strip. Just so they can get naked and get paid for it. I guess it's like nude modeling if you look at it that way. However these strippers may not go to nude beaches or resorts because they do want to be stalked in the long run. Ok that last part was just theory but still I've made my point.
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 19, 2006 at 07:02 AM

What were you doing in a strip club anyway? Did you think there was something you might have missed a t the nude beach or club? Seriouly, strippers do what they do because they like to perform for others (frustrated actors!)and get their kicks from the reactions they get. This would put them out of place in a nudist club or venue as most "genuine nudists" would rather blend into the background than be the centre of attention, I think.
    Here's a thought. A work collegue of mine had a bucks night a t which there was the ubiquitious stripper. She and her minder looked a t my mate and his friends rather strangely when they asked if she minded if they put a po rn video on the TV. In a film I once saw set in post war Japan it was said " por nography is a question of geography - a Japanese man thinks nothing of bathing with women he does not know but would not put a picture of a naked woman on his wall.
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 17, 2006 at 04:46 AM

Believe it or not, many strippers actually prefer tan lines and will not go to a nudist venue to lose them. Strippers are also in the business of making money and so their reasons for being nude have nothing to do with the ideals of nudism.
Follow - email me when people comment