disciminatory Friendship Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Apr 15, 2005 at 10:53 AM

Recently, I went to paradise lakes in tampa, fla. I was told at the gate that single males had to be AANR members and when I asked if single females had to be, they told me no. I had even been there the day before and there was no hassle. It seemed like they were just making up the rules as they went along. Does anybody other than me think that some clubs treat single guys like they're sub-human? Anyone else ticked off about it?
  • 4Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jan 21, 2009 at 08:22 PM

Quoting fleshgordon:

Recently, I went to paradise lakes in tampa, fla. I was told at the gate that single males had to be AANR members and when I asked if single females had to be, they told me no. I had even been there the day before and there was no hassle. It seemed like they were just making up the rules as they went along. Does anybody other than me think that some clubs treat single guys like they're sub-human? Anyone else ticked off about it?

It's part of the reason I haven't gone to a nude resort...I'm afraid as a single man, they'd PROBABLY close the door in my face.
    That's why I'd rather find someone (preferably female) on here. It would save me the embarrassment of being sneered at.
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 17, 2005 at 11:35 AM

It is instances like this which hurt the established naturist/nudist lifestyle and cause people to view us as a microcosm of society or a "Closed group" rather than open-minded and caring!
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 09, 2005 at 04:58 AM

Yes me think unfair no go back there me want equality.Just kidding,that was BS there is no reason that they would let you in one day and not the next.I'm assuming of course that you were accomidating to all the rules during your stay and no problems were caused.Unless they have a policy of male to female percentage ratio,which I am personally finding more of lately.That being the case,next time stay overnight and hang loose.
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 02, 2005 at 11:21 AM

I would definitely inquire about this subject... been there seen many single guys there straight and gay... its not right. If u have proper id and have the money and have proper conduct, they should allow this.
Follow - email me when people comment