CFNM - Clothed Female Nude Male. What are your thoughts? Message board Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Dec 19, 2009 at 01:20 PM

We were looking on the net and came across the topic of 'Clothed Female Nude Male'. We find it very erotic.
    Just wondering what some others thought's are on the subject. Is it another form of nudism or more of a exhibitionists fantasy. How about ideas of where someone could explore the topic (without getting arrested), e.g. a nude male model in a art class.
    Would love to hear some of the ladies thought's on the subject too.
  • 9Comments

• View author's info Posted on Feb 26, 2013 at 03:22 AM

Quoting Hertsguy:

Although not exclusively, CFNM is predominantly a facet of female domination. The idea being the clothed person is superior to the naked one. In my own household, for me, clothing is very much a priveledge which I have to earn. My partner keeps all my clothes locked in a wardrobe to which only she has the key. If I wish to be allowed to wear clothing in the evening then I have to spend the day doing exactly as I  am told, obeying every command without question and lavishing  attention upon her. If I have performed to a satisfactory standard she will allow me to wear some clothing that she selects for me. If I have been particularly good she will even take me out for the evening. If I have not met the standards she requires of me my clothes are kept under lock and key and I have to spend the evening confined in a small ante room at the top of house whereupon I must reflect on my failings so I can be better in the future. I realise many people would find our relationship strange but I have never been happier. I enjoy the control she exerts over me. She is the one in charge in our relationship and CFNM is a reletively harmless way of us re-enforcing our respective positions within our household.
    Nigel

On some occassions when you have earned the right to get dressed, do you sometimes elect to stay nude? Or do you have to get dressed when you have earned it.
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 11, 2013 at 05:03 AM

I do not see the eroticism in CFNM. I tried it a few years back and it just seemed frustrating. I enjoy being nude, shouldn't everyone?
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 13, 2012 at 01:08 AM

I used to date a girl who would ask me to walk around naked when she was clothed. She said it made her feel like she was getting a show. She would make me sleep naked while she wore underwear or a tshirt and shorts. It really turned her on. Even after sex, when we had both came, she would dress but ask me to stay naked. It seems some women love CFNM. Personally I think its a domination thing
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 09, 2012 at 08:30 AM

I am also a home nudist which the wife doesn't join in on. She doesn't seem bothered by it. Is that what you mean by this post or are you looking for more erotic views?
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 11, 2011 at 04:45 AM

That sounds like a lot of fun, I wish I could get a chance to try it. Did any of them fondle you during any of this? How long did these events last?
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 24, 2011 at 05:45 AM

My wife rarely goes nude at home but said she likes to see me nude at home, which is fine with me. Her daughter and grandaughter live with us, but I can't go nude around them. If I could I would, then I would be in a CFNM situation more often. If they wanted to go nude also, that wouldn't hurt my feelings either though. I would like to give it a try with an even larger group of females too sometime if I could.
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 02, 2011 at 09:04 PM

I also think it is a very erotic setting. 

• View author's info Posted on Dec 29, 2009 at 02:58 AM

As a nude model I am often in cfnm situations , it can be very exciting!

• View author's info Posted on Dec 26, 2009 at 11:39 AM

I find the concept of the clothed female nude male to be very erotic also. As to ideas of where to practice this, I started by going to therapeutic massage sessions done by females. Here in Florida, many will let you be massaged in the nude and it's something I enjoy very much. Another thing I've done is to have nude photos taken by a female photographer. An extreme thing which I haven't done yet is to have a Brazilian waxing done by a female.
    Hope these gave you a few things to consider.
Follow - email me when people comment