Nude Beaches & Nudist Resorts - Your Favorite Message board Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Jul 08, 2009 at 03:35 PM

I'm the NudeBeachCounselor aka NudeBeachWizard for NudistFriends. My favorite nude beach is San Onofre in Southern California. I'd like to hear about your favorite nude beach or nudist resort. You can post here. Or, contact me NudeBeachWizard via NudistFriends
  • 7Comments

• View author's info Posted on Feb 21, 2011 at 10:17 AM

San Onofre State Beach - Rangers continue to issue citations to nude people. However, to date, the San Diego District Attorney's office is choosing to not take these cases to court. Meanwhile park officials say that they will continue to issue citations.
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 26, 2010 at 09:10 PM

Haulover Beach just south of Ft. Lauderdale. Love it there.
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 04, 2010 at 12:11 PM

San Onofre was one of my favorites as well.  I used to go to that beach whenever my travels took me to Southern California.

Sorry to hear that it's been closed to nude use.  I am sure that the state will see quite a drop in revenue as a result of nudists finding someplace else to go.  Just what the state needs......less $$$.  What a shame.

• View author's info Posted on Jan 04, 2010 at 08:50 AM

San Onofre was closed to nude use in Oct 2009. The director of the California Department of Parks and Recreation has now authorized law enforcement officials to issue citations to people who are nude on the beach. This took place after the California Supreme Court ruled in favor of the state and against nudist organizations who supported nude use.

• View author's info Posted on Dec 30, 2009 at 03:58 PM

We used to spend almost every weekend at "Gray Whale Cove" just south of Pacifica in the Devil's Slide area of CA hwy 1.  It was well managed, nominal fee to deter the Lookie Lews, and fabulous beach...our profile album pictures were taken there.

We've heard that stroms and slides have obliterated access or that the vendor lost his license, either way, if it is gone that is a loss.

We also really like Red, White & Blue beach further down the coast, well managed, well policed with separate family and kids areas from the more free wheeling areas att eh south end of the beach.

We found Bonny Doon vastly over rated, nasty access area across railroad tracks and then across a field of broken glass, debris and burrs...once to the beach we found people there stand-offish and clannish plus there was not effort to deter the Lookie Lews,...gangs of young migrant workers squatting around with six packs staring at the "show"....yuck!

We also went to Lupin often, not a beach but a great resort.  *Understand they had some sort of internicene war that got settled and they're making a comeback.

I, on a three month acting gig in San Diego, practically lived on Black's Beach, the nude beach godfather, and loved it, friendly people, volley ball games and horsehoe games going constantly, families, surfers, gays...just an eclectic crowd..did I mention sand sculptures....a must for at least a one time visit.

And up in "The City" Baker's Beach was a hoot, naked people mingling with fully clothed tourists from the Gaaawwd & JeeeSUS ridden heartlands getting an eyeful to share back home at the nest corn roast, Asian surf fishers, fog rolling in colder than my mother-in-law's heart and did I mention lots of young naked bodies cavorting and playing frisbee or football.

• View author's info Posted on Dec 29, 2009 at 03:43 PM

I understood that San Onofre, just north of the Marine Corps owned land in So Cal, had been closed to nudists. I hope I am wrong. However, can someone follow up with the latest info?
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 23, 2009 at 03:47 PM

I like Apollo Beach - central Florida east coast
Follow - email me when people comment