Solo nudism Message board Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Oct 24, 2012 at 05:01 PM

Its always fun to be nude, but doing it on my own has gotten boring... wish I lived closer to San Onofre...
  • 2Comments

• View author's info Recommended Posted on Dec 06, 2012 at 01:51 AM

Yes, it can be boring being a solo nudist.  I enjoyed my nudist holiday in Corsica last year but as a single man (a widower) I did feel a bit isolated, being surrounded by couples and families having fun together.  I am surprised that there aren't more "singles share" nudist holiday schemes whereby singles can pair up to share accommodation,  reduce holiday costs and enjoy each other's company.
    Chalfont Holidays used to have such a scheme but when I enquired about it, Bill Haynes told me that they had to discontinue it because "most of the very few men that responded were just trying to find a female companion on the cheap.  We decided it would be better to close the scheme not wanting to get involved in difficult situations!"
    Yours naturally

Barry

• View author's info Posted on Oct 30, 2012 at 09:56 AM

Unless things have changed, the State of California banned nudity on San Onofre about 3 years ago.  For awhile, sheriff's deputies were handing out tickets to anyone caught nude on that beach.
    They have a new governor now, and chances are the head of state parks has been replaced.  So, the law banning nudity on San Onofre may have changed again.  Best to do some research first before going.
Follow - email me when people comment