Taboo or not? Message board Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Aug 09, 2007 at 09:04 PM

I'm new to this public nudity thing and have been to the beach a few times.

I have witnessed, more than once, women squatting by the shoreline and urinating. I can understand peeing in the ocean, but sometimes it's either too cold or too rough to attempt a bathroom run in the waves. I'm wondering if this (squatting) is taboo? I understand, 'when you gotta go, you gotta go' but I wouldn't want to offend anyone if I should decide to whiz right out in the open LOL.

Also ladies (guys please stop reading), how many of you go bottomless while wearing a tampon? I can tuck the string pretty good, but I guess it could slip into view. Have any of you done this while at a public beach? Again, I don't want to offend.
  • 2Comments

• View author's info Posted on Aug 26, 2007 at 02:49 PM

At Lighthouse and Gunnison--I've seen many women squatting by the edge of the ocean, and I'm not offended. It's just a natural act; part of nature.

As for the string issue, I've also seen many women with a string hanging out. Again, it's just a part of life. More natural to let the string hang out than wear bottoms.
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 23, 2007 at 01:50 PM

Hi Ms Tique.
    Yes, when you have to go, you have to go! I tend not to go in the sea but prefer to find somewhere dryer and less obvious when i need to pee. As a last resort Ive had to go on the shore line.
    Also, I dnt really like it but I have gone naked with a tampon. Yes, very conscious of it and keep checking the string. Also keep my legs closed as much as possible but still better than wearing bottoms.
Follow - email me when people comment