Haulover beach, Florida nude friends and more Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Apr 15, 2010 at 09:58 AM

Hi !

I intend to go to Florida, Miami, for one week, at the very beiginning of July. I will be in the South beach area, and I wonder whether there's a bus line, that can lead me to Haulover Park inside which there's a nudist zone.

Does anyone know ? Thanks for yor answers, guys !

Members Only

• 5Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jul 24, 2012 at 06:47 AM

South Beach and Haulover Beach are several miles apart. Sobe as it is called is Topless only and has many voyuers taking possably unwanted photos that they post on-line. Haulover is legaly operated by Dade County Parks and is patroled both by air, sea and land. Photos are allowed, or were the last I was there, with permission of subject and wittnessed
      Im not certain if Dades. Metro Transit System has a stop at Haulover Parks main gate. Once there you go a bit north of the main gate and walk throught a tunnel under A1A to the beach and then over a short boardwalk to the actual nude beach area.
      Since I was there last, I have heard they put showers right on the beach so you can wash away the sand before dressing to leave. The shower used to be right outside the tunnel with A1A traffic whizzing past and  the drivers could see the shower area so you ahd to be dressed to use it. They have also put snack stands and nesseity vendor( for tanning lotion, smokes and other needs/wants right on the beach.
      The beach is the cleanest in the Dade County system as the people who go there keep it cleaned of trash and drifting seaweed and if there is improper activity going on, they stop it and/or report it to the patroling police officers.
      The beach is also family friendly and many bring the children and there are older folks who will keep an eye on them while the parents swim if they do not take the children in the water with them.
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 04, 2010 at 05:56 AM

Hi !

Thanks very much for your comment that gives me the needed information. You're a very nice guy, I like what you wrote to describe you on your profile and I find myself some similiraties with you. You've got a great body ! Just like you I like nude bodies, both men or women.

Enjoy your day (I leave tomorrow from Paris, France, to Miami. I hope that the big environmental problem with BP company hasn't not damaged to much the coast. It's a great pity and BP must pay !
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 22, 2010 at 03:42 PM

A couple buses from downtown and South Beach goes by Haulover, the "S" bus is a good one. Get off at Ocean Palm Motel near "Trump Towers "
  • View author's info Posted on May 12, 2010 at 09:49 AM

Hi ! Thanks for your help. (I was afraid that there was not so many public transportion in Miami) I am almost sure I am going to enjoy Haulover park and that it's worth a visit(there are not so many public nudist places in US, I suppose.

Cheers !

Hervé
  • View author's info Posted on May 05, 2010 at 08:33 AM

Haulover Beach is on Collins Ave, there is a bus that goes right past it but I cannot recall the name of Miami's metro bus service. But it is accessible by bus.

Enjoy!
Follow - email me when people comment