At the Laundromat nudist story Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Mar 08, 2012 at 03:13 PM

I woke up early one morning and found that my clothes (the ones I use for public purposes i.e. work, a restaraunt) needed to be washed. My washing machine was on the fritz and even though I had no clean clothes to wear, I went to the laundromat, naked. Luckily at 6:00 o'clock in the A.M., there weren't any people around to see me au naturel, except the cashier. As I sat there waiting for my clothes to finish, the cashier gave me a strange look, but I payed no mind. When my clothes were washed and dryed, I came up to the register, but the cashier stopped and said, "Are you a nudist or something?" I replied yes. The cashier said, "Oh, well in that case the wash is on the house." I was surprised. I asked her why she let me wash my clothes for free. Her answer amazed me. "Since your a nudist, I couldn't imagine what you would need clean clothes for."
  • 5Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jan 03, 2014 at 06:20 AM

Quoting Roadbug:

I woke up early one morning and found that my clothes (the ones I use for public purposes i.e. work, a restaraunt) needed to be washed. My washing machine was on the fritz and even though I had no clean clothes to wear, I went to the laundromat, naked. Luckily at 6:00 o'clock in the A.M., there weren't any people around to see me au naturel, except the cashier. As I sat there waiting for my clothes to finish, the cashier gave me a strange look, but I payed no mind. When my clothes were washed and dryed, I came up to the register, but the cashier stopped and said, "Are you a nudist or something?" I replied yes. The cashier said, "Oh, well in that case the wash is on the house." I was surprised. I asked her why she let me wash my clothes for free. Her answer amazed me. "Since your a nudist, I couldn't imagine what you would need clean clothes for."

I am sort of sceptical of this story, as the only laundromats I have ever been to were coin operated. You don't put in the money, you don't wash or dry any clothes. There is no paying for the wash after the fact. Some of them had attendants working there and they would make change for you if there was not bill changer and would sell soap and do clean up. But the machines don't run if the money is not deposited FIRST.

Has anyone else ever used a laundromat where you pay for the wash AFTER the clothes are done????

• View author's info Posted on Dec 31, 2013 at 03:30 PM

Oh, WOW!  Good for you, to be naked at the laundry.  And, a real plus for the attendant to give you a FREE wash.  Where is that place?

My laundry is not really a Naturist friendly place - 95% mexicans, and screaming kids.  Wish it was an Adult Place.

• View author's info Posted on Sep 03, 2013 at 11:13 PM

Geez, lucky. I wish I could be naked in public and not have anyone care.

• View author's info Posted on Jun 07, 2013 at 05:38 PM

dont think things like that will happend in USA anytime soon!!!
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 11, 2012 at 08:40 PM

Quoting Roadbug:

I love the story about using a laundromat while nude and getting the wash for free! It is quite a daring public act and you are lucky the Cashier's reaction was so neutral! This could have easily gone the other way.

A television talk show once featured a story on a urban woman who claimed to go around her city nude all the time, for many things. It is hard to believe this could be accomplished in most cities, though I know there are several now that allow simple (non-offensive) nudity. As it costs both time and money to investigate and prosecute a case of indecent exposure, I wonder how many jurisdictions would simply adopt a 'No Harm, No Foul' attitude because the cost of pursuing a case is more than the fee a successful citation generates!

~
Follow - email me when people comment