Longest Time Spent Nude nudist story Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Jan 19, 2012 at 04:19 AM

With all the folks on here I was wondering what is the longest time anyone has been able to be nude, for a consecutive time. Putting on a pair of shorts or shirt, stops the time clock for this count down, I guess shoes are OK though. My longest period was almost 8 days, Sept. 2011. This was at a resort in Texas, Wildwood. We got there on a Saturday and got undressed and stayed that way until the following Sunday when we had to go home. If I had thought I could have driven home nude W/O getting stopped or pulled over I would have. But I reluctantly got dressed for the drive home. It felt kind of wierd having clothes on again after all this time.It was a real nice time, but could have been better if there had been more people around during our stay. But all in all I had a pretty good time. Look forward to being able to doing it again after the weather warms back up this spring. I was determined to stay nude the entire week we were there. We had to go out on the front porch of the cabin we stayed in to smoke. One morning the temp dropped to 47* F., but I toughed it out during that morning and didn't even put on a bath robe. I believe the robe would have interupted the TOTAL time nude, so I went without it. Things warmed up nicely after the sun came up. So what is the Longest time you have been nude at one stretch?
    This is not intended to turn into a contest on longest time nude just what ever your personal best has been so far. Maybe also if you have plans to increase it in the future.
  • 57Comments

• View author's info Recommended Posted on Dec 12, 2017 at 05:41 AM

Last summer, i was 4 weeks 24/7 totally naked. It was in Cap d'Agde, France, the greatest nude resort in Europe. You can even do your shopping naked, going naked on restaurant... And of course being naked on the camping and at the beach. The only thing you need is a towel to sit on...

Members Only

• View author's info Recommended Posted on Nov 22, 2017 at 06:08 AM

RETIRED NUDE 24/7.ONLY GO OUT ONCE A WEEK TO THE STORE.

• View author's info Posted on Nov 21, 2017 at 03:34 AM

Quoting JoeSCruz95062:

This is almost counter to the thread: I went to a "clothing-optional" resort for a week-long stay. It turned out we could not be nude in the office/store or in the dining room, and of course, for off-premises excursions. We ended up putting clothes off and on so many times a day it felt more intrusive than if we had just stayed clothed. 

Back on topic: I've never counted particularly but I guess a 3-day weekend was my longest continuous time. I did drive three hours nude one time, pulling a cover across my lap for the toll booth at a bridge. 

I think I would make a point not to return to that resort. If I am going to travel to a resort to be nude, I don't want to have to get dressed for any reason. What's the point of going if you are required to wear clothes in certain parts of the place? I think a place that is nudity required would be better than clothing optional.

• View author's info Posted on Nov 15, 2017 at 02:17 PM

Most often I am nude about 16 hours a day from when I get home around four until I get ready to go out about 8am the next day. I have spent many long weekends at a friends place in a nudist resort and I go there weekdays through the Summer to tan, eat great lunches and visit with naked friends. You have inspired me to make a naked week or more happen

• View author's info Posted on Nov 12, 2017 at 03:30 PM

This is almost counter to the thread: I went to a "clothing-optional" resort for a week-long stay. It turned out we could not be nude in the office/store or in the dining room, and of course, for off-premises excursions. We ended up putting clothes off and on so many times a day it felt more intrusive than if we had just stayed clothed. 

Back on topic: I've never counted particularly but I guess a 3-day weekend was my longest continuous time. I did drive three hours nude one time, pulling a cover across my lap for the toll booth at a bridge. 

• View author's info Recommended Posted on Nov 09, 2017 at 10:48 AM

For me it was 10 days,with only an occasional towel thrown over my sholders on way to and from pool, NEVER around my waist .  I was at Cypress Cove resort in Fla, I had my RV with me, and had stocked up on food and beverages, plus there is a decent store on the sight, a bar, snack bar, and a very good restaurant.  Clothing is not required anywhere, so it was kinda neat to just forget about textiles totally.

I live in the Fla Keys, weather is very conducive to nude life, and that is how I live !  I only dress to go out and I tend to shop ahead... Id rather be floating in my pool surrounded by friends than surrounded by textiles !  

Thinking of a cross country trip this summer, wondering if I can do it with a limit of 10 minutes/day clothed, like for gas stops, etc, either stay in nude campgrounds or just pull off road...will keep you posted

• View author's info Recommended Posted on Nov 04, 2017 at 10:12 AM

That time is over for several months or even a year or 2 I was destroyed in September 3 days before I was to arrive.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Oct 30, 2017 at 05:55 PM

Our longest was 9 days 2 years ago at home until this last summer.  We met a guy at a nude campground in southern Wisc.  He had a farm that was very secluded with a very nice deck & above ground pool.  After we got to know him better he suggested we  come up & check it out.   We spent a cpl of weekends with him & the 3 of us decided to to go for a very long week at his place.  It was 10 days & 11 nights. 

• View author's info Posted on Oct 24, 2017 at 01:51 PM

We have not been naked for longer than 48 hours so far. The main reason is that we need to get some food, and actually enjoy going to good restaurants outside nudist resorts. We totally enjoy being nude in a resort or just on the beach, but most of the times we look for regular restaurants, so clothes are a must (and driving there as well, although a short dress and a pair of shoes is sufficient for my lady!)

• View author's info Posted on Aug 04, 2017 at 04:36 AM

Quoting riverman2002:

Did you make it back in December? How long did you stay this time?

I guess not.

• View author's info Posted on Feb 01, 2017 at 03:54 AM

Quoting dougcamper:

The longest I have been nude at one time was in St. Maarten, Club Orient.....14 days.  Wish it had been longer.  Once there you never have to put on those dreaded clothes!  Heading back in December.

Did you make it back in December? How long did you stay this time?

• View author's info Posted on Oct 25, 2016 at 03:03 AM

Sounds like a good place to live year round. Just be naked from here on out, for the rest of your life.

• View author's info Posted on Oct 23, 2016 at 04:34 AM

The longest I have been nude at one time was in St. Maarten, Club Orient.....14 days.  Wish it had been longer.  Once there you never have to put on those dreaded clothes!  Heading back in December.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jun 05, 2016 at 06:23 AM

Quoting twitch2295:

I don't know the exact number of days but once I up and decided to just not get dressed again. It took some preparations like I okayed it with my mail man and made sure itwas okay wwith the pizza delivery people. Then I put a warning sign on the door for delivery drivers and for warned all my non nudist friends so they had the choice to come by or not.
    So the day came. I took off my cloths and didn't put anything on again for 3 months. The entire season spent nude. It was wonderful.
    What surprised me a little was how many of my friends of both genders came to visit and came on a regular basis. Also I am a lover of pizza and there were three delivery drivers that came by regularly. They were always friendly and respectful. All and all it was a great experience. I'm glad I could do it.

I think that's the longest time reported here so far.

• View author's info Posted on Feb 24, 2016 at 03:53 AM

Quoting TRUnudistFamily:

I've only been lucky enough to be Nude 24/7 for about 14 days straight.

Fourteen days is a pretty decent stretch of time to spend nude. I have yet to make it that far myself, but hope to one day exceed that amount. I just don't know when I will be able to make it happen. I would REALLY like to make an entire month or more TOTALLY NUDE.

• View author's info Posted on Feb 17, 2016 at 12:16 AM

I've only been lucky enough to be Nude 24/7 for about 14 days straight.

• View author's info Posted on Feb 08, 2016 at 03:01 PM

Barebum4sun;

WOW!  U R a good looking guy.  Ever get to the USA?

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Feb 03, 2016 at 03:38 AM

Any body else have something to add? Everybody on here has a personal best amount of time spent nude, so speak up, even if it was for 24  hours or less.

• View author's info Posted on Jan 06, 2016 at 03:59 AM

Quoting tgf1993:

For me, it's been about a day. I was hoping that soon my brother (who's 23 and nearly never leaves the house) would be going on a road trip with our dad for a week, but it doesn't look like it. So, unfortunately, my goal of spending a week naked will have to wait even longer.

He has been staying home so much because he has been waiting for YOU to leave so HE can be naked around the house without you knowing it.

Follow - email me when people comment