Dating Romance Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Jan 21, 2006 at 04:29 PM

Has anyone from this site met another for dating?
  • 45Comments

• View author's info Posted on Dec 30, 2015 at 06:09 AM

Any updates to the dating scene here?  Anyone meet anyone else in person?  Any success stories to share?

• View author's info Posted on Nov 25, 2015 at 09:37 AM

Quoting nudee1:

You're right, there are many inactive profiles. Don't take it that no one is interested though. Speaking for myself, I've been working 6 days a slave (10+ hours days), so I just didn't have to time or energy to be active on or off the site. I look forward to having more time in the summer. My entertainment comes from Words With Friends these days.

Deeva85

Hi Deeva,

Nice reply!  It's so true..so many inactive and fake profiles that the few nice, good, respectful, decent, and honest nudies are lost in this mess.  Sadly, Summer is a long ways off now.  Perhaps there is a better or more active nudies site that makes it easier to communicate with the genuine peeps here? 

• View author's info Posted on Nov 23, 2015 at 06:04 AM

You're right, there are many inactive profiles. Don't take it that no one is interested though. Speaking for myself, I've been working 6 days a slave (10+ hours days), so I just didn't have to time or energy to be active on or off the site. I look forward to having more time in the summer. My entertainment comes from Words With Friends these days.

Deeva85

• View author's info Posted on Jul 18, 2015 at 11:15 PM

Though I enjoy looking at a pretty girl just as much as anyone, you can learn so much more about them in textile. When you learn to accept someone no matter what textile surrounds them, then you are ready to begin accepting them, and yourself sans-textile. I learned this while living in Europe, where the attitudes toward sexuality and nudism are completely different from what most people in the U.S. feel. It's extremely difficult for me to try to explain to a textile how differ things can be, when you take the blinders off. 

It's hard enough to find a partner,  these days, that is open and honest, let alone one willing to listen to a nudists point of view without thinking them a sexual predator. But then again, aren't we all suspicious of any that wish to enter our realm, especially males?

II don't have the answers, I wish I did. I'm just posing the questions in order to get us all thinking.  

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jun 15, 2015 at 04:57 AM

Hi Phil,

Yes 2006 sounds about right.  Hard to believe how quickly time flies.  You are so right about just about all on line sites claiming tens of thousands of members when there are actually only a  smal numbers (tens) of active people.  I guess most people are easily fooled by misleading claims.  I bet that there are even fewer active people on this site when I first started it.  Am I right?  How many people will actually read this topic and reply?  Let's see......

• View author's info Posted on Jun 09, 2015 at 05:45 AM

Not an update. just a comment and a question. A common marketing tactic for most niche dating Sites is to vastly inflate membership size in order to attract real (paying) members. It's common for a site to claim tens of thousands of members when the actual number is more like tens of tens.  If a profile photo looks like a professional model, it probably is.  But I'm just glad to know there are at least a few real members here. A couple of ladies too. This thread shows that. But I think the best shot for guys to meet someone on the web is on a mainstream dating Site. Gender balance on a nudist dating Site will simply never be close enough to work for 99% of guys.

So, Sunman, in an earlier post, you had asked about "dates changing". Did you ever find an explanation for that? Currently, it looks like you started this thread in 2006. Do you recall if that's about right?  .... just curious.

• View author's info Posted on May 25, 2015 at 12:10 PM

Any updates as to if anyone has met anyone from this site for dating?

• View author's info Posted on May 12, 2013 at 03:09 AM

You look really great!
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 17, 2013 at 12:13 AM

I am a home nudist, when I cn be.  Living with others can sometimes put a limit on being nude.
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 22, 2013 at 08:51 AM

Hi I believe this and every other dating/ friends site has many people of the same mindset.  They are rude, very judgemental and are obsessed with status.  I have found few women who will chat let alone talk about dating and long-term involvement. I have also found scammers looking for " help " paying their bills or the " I love you " after thre chats.  Then I hear will you send money to visit. People are the same with or without clothes. This site over promises and fails to admit it.
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 19, 2011 at 09:10 AM

I left this forum a long time ago as I found far too many to be anything but honest about being a nudist. Perhaps this is the bottom line with on-line nudism - it just does not seem to work for meeting others.
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 18, 2011 at 03:10 PM

hi i'm azwildflower,
    i can answer this honestly and no and no haven't find anyone in my home state of az. also no guys from other states have contacted me either. i'm not a player and not into one night stands either just want a healthy relationship with a man who know what he wants or needs from a woman. thank you
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 16, 2011 at 10:32 AM

I haven't met any one on a dating site nude or textile. I just keep getting hit on by gay men. That's why I wont post a photo here again. I AM NOT INTERESTED IN THAT STUFF!! Where are the ladies that are just looking for a friendship to start with??? If your out there email me.
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 27, 2011 at 04:50 PM

no luck here ! very disappointed.
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 10, 2007 at 01:01 PM

It would be great to meet someone her but there seems to be a lot of males yes i am one of them.

Also there is a lot of people from U.S. are there any females from the UK i am from Norfolk UK and there must be some people from around here that wish to at least become a pen pal if nothing else other wise whats the point of being on here.
    Great if your from the U.S. but apart from that whats the point its true i have not been on here for long but i am more lightly to find a friend if i go out and stand in front of ASDA they may call the local police to see if i have escaped from the local mental hospital.

Ok i like a laugh so come on ladys i dont believe that there aren't any out there

so send me a wink please.
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 20, 2007 at 03:16 PM

Some of us on this site are very genuine naturist and not just beach nudist!
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 30, 2006 at 01:03 AM

Well said couldn't agree more. It's really a good checklist of points for all 'members' to be aware of.
    Well done
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 25, 2006 at 08:50 PM

Soberlady,

It's getting cold here in Tennessee. - Did you ever make it down to Tampa?

Since you like being nude, I know that you are gonna love it!

-Chuck
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 30, 2006 at 03:52 PM

where in Barnehurst are you?
Follow - email me when people comment