women Romance Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Oct 17, 2010 at 06:44 AM

i want naked women
  • 4Comments

• View author's info Posted on Apr 21, 2011 at 02:05 AM

nownthen

>I am just on this site,

just contact me for better communication because. If you like wild natural place and forest, if you like to find there a natural woman (naked) who like friends and pleasure.

If you will help her as naturist volunteer. help her in her garden and with forest work? see pictures?

If you will support a special project and lifestyle
    It is real alternative lifestyle in every sense! Adventure, recourse, ecological, sustainable, survival, Spartan, Celtic spiritual, erotic, outdoor, natural behaviour about naturalism and nudism, natural hierarchy also in relations and sex. No discrimination about nature or interests. For men, woman, transsexual, transgender or couple with the right attitude.
    We don't accept the false moral of unnatural and stupid society.

if you will participate and help in technical way?

we set up our new solar system and other technical things.

you like to know more and will communicate , contact me
    greetings JS

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Mar 21, 2011 at 01:31 PM

hi now and then!
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 06, 2011 at 09:08 AM

I've got to say, I've been a member of this site for a while and I am surprised with the lack of response from women on this site. Maybe it's me, I don't know...... I have contacted half a dozen or so women with no response. I wonder if they are real people or just faked for the purposes of the site. I am also surprised with how many guys are supposedly looking for women and have contacted me. I am a naturist/nudist who really enjoys all that that means. There also seems to be an inordinate amount of swingers as opposed to naturist/nudists on this site. There are more appropriate sites for swingers, but I guess if the moderators of this site want swinging included in the definition of nudist, c'est la vie.....I do find myself wondering if there are ever any successful naturist/nudist matches on this site, though....hope springs eternal, I guess.....

• View author's info Posted on Mar 05, 2011 at 07:43 PM

lol
Follow - email me when people comment