Nude Bushwalking and Mountain Biking - Lake Macquarie, NSW A Sports and travel Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Dec 07, 2006 at 10:38 PM

G'day
    I could be interested in joining you.
    I could my biycle on the train. Tell me more about the logistics. Im well behaved and cool. Have new pix on my profile here.
  • 3Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jun 20, 2007 at 08:40 AM

Aarghh ! Storms and Floods this week !

My little corner of Paradise here is right in the middle of a natural disaster area this weekend

Plenty of damage, and some fatalities already, around this region, but I've escaped relatively unscathed..
    Have apparently had over 300 mm of rain this week - that's over 25% of our average annual rainfall - and I think the drought may have broken.

Cold and miserable weather here (and it is geting into Winter down here..)

so nudity/naturism will obviously take a back seat for the moment - there are far more important things to tend to at this time

UPDATE : My original rainfall figure above was for the Friday/Saturday (over 380 mm !!) - For last week the total was over 500 - 600 mm for this area; when annual average is around 1200 and a wet year is around 1800 mm - that's around half an average years rain in the one week !!!
    It has been the worst storm in over 50 years for this region..
    Still raining this week, so things haven't had a chance to dry out yet -
    ah, Australia : "land of droughts and flooding rains..".

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jan 27, 2007 at 05:04 AM

Interested in meeting anyone - locals or visitors, ladies and gents, all ages, abilities, interests - interested in bushwalking, mountain biking and the like, in the Lake Macquarie/Lower Hunter region in Australia ...

October Update :
    Spring has sprung...
    now the weather's warming up - hope to get out a bit more now..
    Anyone passing through this way is welcome to look me up for local info'.

I already have seven names to put into a group mail list, to keep interested people up to date with planned outings - bush', mountain-biking, or beach ...

WARNING : police have threatened to crack down on, and charge, nude sunbathers who stray onto the more public beaches around Newcastle and Lake Macquarie .. Seems a small number (only 6 have been cautioned as of this writing..), weren't quite discreet enough over these school holidays.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Dec 07, 2006 at 10:38 PM

G'day
    I could be interested in joining you.
    I could my biycle on the train. Tell me more about the logistics. Im well behaved and cool. Have new pix on my profile here.
Follow - email me when people comment