just want to say hi UK-South of England Nudists Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on May 11, 2012 at 04:12 AM

This is my first time on here so just saying a quick hello to every one.
    I live in brighton & have been thinking of trying nudist for a few years but as a single women I feel I might feel better with having a few people holding my hand.
    I am also unsure of the places to go & how i would feel about walking into somewhere on my own.
    I am sorry if i have posted this in the wrong place but any tips or just haveing a chat would be great
    thanks all Gill
  • 6Comments

• View author's info Posted on Dec 20, 2015 at 09:43 AM

Hi im a newbi & can't wait to go back to the beach & chill ;0) best wishes all & have a great Xmas x 

• View author's info Posted on Sep 17, 2012 at 07:53 AM

Hi griffster
     are you still looking for someone to hold your hand for your first visit to BGHS or have you already been. it's a great place & really relaxing & fun too if you are still looking for a hand holder let me know & maybe I could help you out. If not i hope you enjoyed your forst visit & if you are planning to pop there again maybe we might bump into each other.
    Gill
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 26, 2012 at 08:38 AM

Hello Gillian
    I have been interested in going to a health spar myself , but un fortunately my wife is not interested in trying it. But as you may have been by now I was wondering if I could tag along with you sometime , as I have never tried it myself and want to but not totally on my own . Thanks mark
  • View author's info Posted on May 14, 2012 at 03:59 AM

Congrats Gill. Hope you enjoyed your experience at Bristol Spa. I understand Sat night is a great time to spend there if you fancy meeting up next Sat. I can tell you all about my experience at Eureka then.
  • View author's info Posted on May 13, 2012 at 03:22 AM

Hi Surreynudist
    thankyou for the offer I have decinded to be brave & pop down the BGHS this afternoon but would be more than happy to meet you there when you visit as it's always more fun to have company & it would be nice to meet up with offer nudiest.
    I also noticed from your profile that you go to  Eureka this is another place I been tempted to try would you say it's worth a trip from brighton
  • View author's info Posted on May 12, 2012 at 06:37 AM

Hi Gillian
    Congratulations on your bravery! You have taken the first step to a relaxed and fun lifestyle. You have selected the correct place as I have found you.
    Brighton is a great place to live. In fact I plan to visit the town soon to visit the nudist spa at Bristol Spa, which is not too far from the seafront.
    I shall be more than happy to meet with you there if you believe you need somebody to come along to provide you with some mora support.
    Let m know if my proposal is of interest.
    Richard
Follow - email me when people comment