open-minded? Message board Forward to friends

  • View author's info Posted on Sep 18, 2005 at 01:38 PM


    Hi,

    Thanks for the wink, I haven't seen it yet,,,,,,

    I'll keep looking for it, when I get it I'll wink back and post here than I got it. But so far??????

    Ted
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 18, 2005 at 08:54 AM


    Hi Ted

    I sent you a wink so you can find out how it works lol :)
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 16, 2005 at 11:08 PM


    I'm new here, can anyone tell me just how this all works? I've found no explanation of the mecanics.

    When I "wink" someone, how do they receive the wink? Is it an e-mail that shows up in their mail box or do they have to log on to this site to find out if they have been winked?

    How does it work for the e-mails? I read in another thread something about having to log on to some special server to get their messages.

    I thought of "winking" myself to see what happens, but the system recognizes that I'm looking a t my own profile and won't wink, it even tell me that this is the way my profile appears to others.
    Other sites aren't so smart, and are easy to fool and I have been able to test the system and see how things work, not this one, too smart for me.

    Thanks Ted

    Gee can't even say "a t" without putting a space between the a and the t.
    Noe I have to watch my two letter words not just the four letter ones. LOL!
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 16, 2005 at 10:15 PM


    You are right, Kate (Masters). My profile asks for interested people to show me a face. From the first 100 answers, 12 had pics and only 7 had faces. Some turned out to be nice people that I want to meet.
    And to think I paid for 6 months.
    Now we can't even cam and chat in "the hall".
    What a waste of money.
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 16, 2005 at 06:26 AM


    Hi sunknight,

    Honestly we can¿t answer to all the persons who has viewed your profile. Real nudist persons are around 20% and the rest are people looking for sex ( majority gays and swingers) and don¿t read your profile they just look your pics and if you have a good body so they send you a wink or a message.
    Since I¿m in this web real nudist people I¿ve founded 10 and over 250 persons have seen my profile and no one is what I¿m seeking of.
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 16, 2005 at 05:28 AM


    I think everyone is playing a game on this site....there is only about 20% real people on here the other 80% are either swingers or gays..fine by me but they dont need to rub in to other peoples faces.....and what is it about having no photo on your profile? when you ask them for one they say they are shy....Duh why become a naturist then??
    thats enough of my ramblings on lol
    Love you all
    kate xox
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 20, 2005 at 08:45 AM


    I think that is good advice. My experience is that many more men than women are comfortable to be naked in public. Though some women are happy to go naked on beaches, but don't make it a lifestyle choice. And the straight and sorted naked girls who do visit this site will get a lot of traffic.
    I would really love to hook up with a genuine female nudist, but I'm not counting my chickens. But there again, you have to be in the draw to win.and my computer and camera are too old to post a piccy (so there's a job, I guess)
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 18, 2005 at 02:59 AM


    have been on here for a while now, and have mailed with different people, and even met others.
    it is not in big numbers, buti guess we all prefer quality over quantity.
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 17, 2005 at 01:05 PM


    I hope you are not right guys. I just came on here now today. and did even pay cause thourght I finely found the spot. Lets just think that those few girls here get so many winks from ALL those guys, that they dont bother to see them anymore. looking forward to get respond from a letter I just did send away ;)
    (crossing fingers)
    barefeet_1
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 07, 2005 at 08:01 AM


    Hey it's NOT you. I just think there are a multitude of immature self gratifying females that post here and put up there profile for the sole purpose of seeing how many winks and e-mails they can get. There are very few if any females here or att other sites that are here with the intention of meeting anyone with a similar lifestyle. Just about any female can go into any bar or club and meet a guy that will drool all over them and boost their ego all night long filling their heads with BS just to get into their pants. The females dig that scene and thrive on it. It is some sort of childish game they play with themselves to boost their low self image.
Follow - email me when people comment