Looking for just a friend to go to nudist beach togegther Looking for nudists on east coast Aust Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Mar 21, 2008 at 09:25 PM

I am a 35/m living in Sydney and pretty athletic. I enjoy going to nudist beaches in teh summer to just relax and read a book but I would love to have some female company.
    I am not after a relationship or sex etc as I am in a happy relationship. My partner has been to the nudist beach with me a few times but she just does not ike the beach.
    Everytime I go to a nudist beach by myself I feel like a pervert without a friend and as I am not gay I dont like to take a guy.
    So I am looking for a no strings attached female who might enjoy just reading a book and lying on the beach and some really good conversations. Is anyone else in the same boat?
  • 2Comments

• View author's info Posted on Nov 27, 2009 at 10:10 PM

I am in the same boat, just a pity there are so many perves out there who spoil it for the rest of us. I am up in Hervey Bay and love to go over to Fraser island and walk around in the nude. I would also love to have some company as my wife is not into the nude thing. I just want some one as company to go with and not looking to have a relationship or sex. There must be some woman in Hervey bay who would love to go over to the island and spend some time in the nude.
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 26, 2008 at 11:54 AM

I am almost desperate to find an accommodating female to accompany me to a nudist resort here in South central Texas. Going alone is not to my liking as I see other couples or groups who are really enjoying themselves.
Follow - email me when people comment