Help Needed nudism in Ireland Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Dec 28, 2009 at 03:47 PM

Hi guys,
    I've been a closet Nudist for a number of years now ie around the house, but it was always on my own. I would love to try and be able to do the whole nude thing in public, but I'm a little embarrassed. Would anybody have some advice or tips for me.
    Thanks
  • 2Comments

• View author's info Posted on Feb 09, 2010 at 05:50 PM

Fly off to Ibiza, Fuerteventura or such likes - find the naturist beaches, undress and take the big step!

That's what I did. Within 30seconds shame will dissipate - within 5mins you'll forget you are naked.

The naturists will tolerate you mingling clothed - we understand it takes a little time to adapt. Eventually you'll feel really strange being the only one clothed.
  • View author's info Posted on Dec 29, 2009 at 09:17 AM

You don't say where in public you intend to initiate yourself into open nudism, but I will assume for the minute that it's a beach or some other socially nude setting.

It's not unusual for a first timer to feel slightly embarrassed.  But, that typically passes very quickly (with-in a few minutes time).  In a socially nude setting, you will quickly see that "nobody stares, nobody cares".  That helps any embarrassment pass very fast.  Concentrate on how you feel being nude in the open and the freedom you will enjoy.  That helps as well to take your mind off of any embarrassment.  Behave as if you have been doing this forever.  To act embarrassed only hightens the feeling. 

Best advice I can give is to just do it.  You will be glad you did.

Follow - email me when people comment